Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

manzanasegura

There orders doesn't sync well and the customers service is bad so, my customers are not happy when they track their orders

The365SurvivalStore

Tons of hidden extra fees. Claimed to be $6/month ended up charging me extra $5+ PER DAY!
Absolute scam far better options out there

PoreCleanser Pro

So they have been charging me even after uninstalling the app. I need this fixed asap. Please contact me

July 23, 2020

Hi Yohsuke,

As you uninstalled the app after the start of the billing period your subscription charge was automatically processed by Shopify. We have reached out via email to confirm that your refund request was completed.

-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

BLËRN

the previous version was so beautiful but the new version is ugly, give us the old one, guys.this one's a real amateur.

May 25, 2020

Hello Joemy,

We have not made any changes to the way your Tracktor page is displayed.

Our team is always happy to assist with styling questions. Please reach out to contact@theshoppad.com if you would like us to help you make any adjustments.

-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

OakHousehold

Awful app! Treats users terrible. They sneakly increase your monthly billing the more people use it. So say if you have 1 customer search their order 20 times you will be charged a total of 20searches instead of just 1 for that customers. My monthly bill went from $29.99 to $199.99 overnight and they even kept billing me when I had the app uninstalled. Terrible will never download a shoppad app again and will be filing a class action lawsuit against the company.

June 11, 2019

Unfortunately, I think you may be commenting on a different application since your review doesn't match up with the way that Tracktor works. On the app all of the plans are priced based on the number of orders that your store receives, and all of the plans come with an unlimited number of lookups. I can see that you have trialed Tracktor in the past, but your store was only ever on our free plan, and even though our app uses Shopify billing which ends your subscription on uninstall, since you were on the free plan you wouldn't have ever been billed any amount.

smilezonly

Absurd! Does not work, overpriced, worst customer service, and charges multiple times forcefully during a month period but states billing is once every 30 day cycle!

Bagilio

I hate to leave bad reviews, but I dont know how this app has a 4.9 ratings! Support is none existent, the app doesn't work with my shop. Track simply doesn't return any info where as their competitors who offer free 100 orders per month works like charm. I contacted them and told them this but no answer was given.

Seriously guys you should up your game if you want to charge premium prices compared to other apps. Being the worst in tech and support and want to charge the highest simply doesn't work..

Amor Bear

Terrible! Didn't need this app for the month of June so I uninstalled it right after I got billed for the new month and requested a refund for $100. They have denied my refund so I will be taking my 3 other stores to another developers app. Don't work with these guys they will just take your money and screw you.

August 13, 2019

Rafi,

We reached out via email but it seems there was miscommunication as we worked with the Shopify billing team concerning your account and your requested refund. Your refund was processed shortly after posting this review, which you can confirm on your Shopify invoice.

If there are any other questions that we can help address please do not hesitate to email us at contact@theshoppad.com

Natural Lice Products

Constant harassment through email during the small trial

once your past the 5 orders of the trial everyone gets turned off until you upgrade ... just that was enough for me to not try any further

FreakyPet

Was about to upgrade to business for $29.95, which is totally fine but they have almost tripled the price now and as marketers do, giving 30% off now, on a price that has gone up 300-400%. L O L!!!. Absolute extortion and other apps will do the same for way less. Super disappointed with this app and company.

Previous 1