Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Track orders in real time and branded customer order lookup

Level Up Selfie

app is cool, lets you block place of origin, which we all know will be quite helpful because of you know what! 5 out of 5

Big Bang Cosmos

Excellent App and great Customer Success Team! Special thanks to Annette for her support and professionalism!!!

CHOMEL

This app was easy to install but I faced some issues to show on my homepage which was quickly fixed by Shoppad within 24 hours as I wanted my customers to have access quickly to track their shipments. Shoppad staff responded quickly to my request to be able to see all shipment tracking summary at a glance rather than checking on individual orders. Good work ! Only 1 more step to go to see the tracking status on shopify order admin instead of having to go to the app. Hope this can be done soon !

TrouvTou

Good app for track your packing . Best customer service by far, they help to install everything in your store

JerseyBird

This app is awesome. However, make sure to set up your carrier mapping if you fulfill order with carriers that are not supported by shopify! I had to call them to set mine up and Matt was able to help me out big time. Definitely would recommend this app after researching and testing out all the major tracking apps on the shopify store!

Lanyardi

App performs well & I have had the best experience with the team at ShopPad (particularly Mandy & Annette) who have always been quick and happy to respond to any queries I have had. Definitely recommend.

TARAH CO.

I've been using this app for a while now. It was easy to setup and use, offers good features and works great! The support team has also been wonderful. I'd highly recommend this app!

WeTrainMore™

Great customer service, very efficient.
I like the app, it has a nice graphic and can be personalized.
Would recommend :)

HairLissy

Very good app, price is correct and customer service really fast if you need any customization ! I recommand this app

PetFast

The app works great and the support is amazing. Any time assistance is required they go out of their way. Would definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55