Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

HulaHoopPro

Great app easy to use and the price is better than competitors , great support, highly recommended!

drillandplant

Very helpful app. It saves me a lot of time and they are very helpful. They set up all functions that require any kind of coding for free if you request it. I really recommend this app!

Pineal Vision Jewelry

I've been using the Tracktor app since Nov. 2020. I dropship from AliExpress using Oberlo and this app functions beautifully with my business model. I've had experience with the app itself and also the customer support and I don't have anything bad to say. I've been able to contact support to help me with the setup and hid the word "AliExpress" from my customer's tracking page as a carrier. This app allows you to see your average "days to delivered" per carrier so you can update your shipping policy page accordingly and quote shipping times better. Also, I was able to code in some notices on the tracking page on my site to let customers know of any shipment delays that might be going on along with our customer support email should they have any questions. You can also hide certain, locations if you don't want your customer to see that their package is coming from China, but I leave that alone, I want my customers to know where their package is coming from, transparency is important to us. It's just a great app and it helps to curb all those "Wheres my order?" emails we love so much, ha!

Snufflez

Anh P. was awesome! She was super helpful and was incredibly helpful. She helped me customize the order tracking page and it looks perfect. Thank you!

salespot24

Thank you, Mandy H. for the support and fast replies, it did not last 5 minutes to solve my problem, and she was really nice helpful!

CuteBrews

Tracktor is an invaluable asset in building trust and integrity with our customers. Particularly, as tracktor integrates directly into the web site. The app comes with a thorough and easy to implement step by step shopify integration outline, so we were able to set up tracktor within the shortest time as well as customize it according to our brand guidelines ourselves. Our customers are already using it. All our forwarders integrate perfectly as well.

Equine Goddess(R)

Signed up in February. Had Tractor team install which took a day. So far it's operating beautiful. I'll report more next month.

Douglas Lynn

I really love Tracktor, it's been a great addition to my store. It makes it easy for customers to check the status of orders and it links nicely with vendors I dropship from.

Thingamajigg

The app itself is quite useful where tracking is concerned, but so are most other tracking apps worth their salt. What puts Tractor apart is their client service. They are very happy to adjust their app to your specific needs and if you have any issues, they will sort it out very quickly. A++ for Tracktor and team!!

SaferSalmon

Quickly, friendly Support. The answer of my Question was being solved in few minutes. The app is practical and the support ist high quality

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62