Tracktor integrates with 1,000+ carriers across the globe, so you and your customers always know where each package is.
Eliminate customer service questions about "where's my order?" and resolve delivery issues before they affect your customers.
See your in-transit packages on a map, get delivery exception alerts, and track how long it takes your customers to receive their order.
About Tracktor Order Tracking
Tracktor turns first-time buyers into repeat shoppers by increasing customer satisfaction while lowering your support costs.
Every major retailer has order tracking built into their stores and now you can too. Tracktor adds professional-grade order status & package tracking that's integrated with all of the major carriers. This gives both you and your customers incredible visibility into the status and location of the packages that are in transit.
- Real-time package lookup that integrates all of the popular carriers across the globe including USPS, UPS, FedEx, China EMS, China Post, 4PX, Yun Express, DHL Ecommerce & DHL Express, Canada Post, Australia Post, La Poste, SF Express, CJ Packet, CNE Express, Bluedart, Auspost, MyHermes UK, Singapore Post, Aliexpress, Delhivery, YANWEN, TNT, and over 1,000 more!
- Reduce the #1 support request, "Where's my order?" by letting your customers help themselves
- Tracking happens right on your store and domain: customers enter their order number and email address to see their latest order status
- Tracktor's order tracker blends beautifully into your store, matching your brand and impressing your customers with responsive design for mobile and tablet shoppers
- Create new custom order statuses like "in production", "picked from warehouse", or "waiting for confirmation" to show additional steps in between when an order is placed and when it's ready to be handed over for transport
- Make your customers happy by identifying orders that need your attention like delivery exceptions, or packages that have been in transit for an unusually long time
- With Tracktor's "Mission Control" you can see all of your orders on a 3D interactive globe as they move throughout the world
- Send email or SMS notifications to your customers when their package is out for delivery or arrives at their doorstep
- Show your customers smart recommendations for other products you offer based on their order history
- Integrates with Shopify Flow so Shopify Plus stores can create robust automations any time their customer's package changes status
- Customers can view their order status on your store with or without an account
- Add tracking links directly in your automated emails and Shopify customer notifications
Our support team is here to assist you every step of the way! We offer toll-free phone, chat, and email support Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm PT.
Expert Install Service available for this app! Our award-winning customer success team will be happy to install and configure Tracktor for your store 100% free.
Get more done with our workflow app, Mesa! It's how you personalize Tracktor by creating no-code workflows, for example: Notify customers if a package is delayed in transit.
- Orderly Emails,
Pricing 14-day free trial
$0.04 per order
Customer order tracking page on your store and domain
Email & SMS notifications (out for delivery, delivered, etc)
$0.04 per order
Everything in Hobby, plus:
Translate messages from carrier
Customizable order statuses
$0.03 per order
Everything in Professional, plus:
Export tracking history to CSV
Premium data sources
$0.02 per order
Everything in Business, plus:
Designed for high-volume merchants & stores on Shopify Plus
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Great app easy to use and the price is better than competitors , great support, highly recommended!
Very helpful app. It saves me a lot of time and they are very helpful. They set up all functions that require any kind of coding for free if you request it. I really recommend this app!
Pineal Vision Jewelry
I've been using the Tracktor app since Nov. 2020. I dropship from AliExpress using Oberlo and this app functions beautifully with my business model. I've had experience with the app itself and also the customer support and I don't have anything bad to say. I've been able to contact support to help me with the setup and hid the word "AliExpress" from my customer's tracking page as a carrier. This app allows you to see your average "days to delivered" per carrier so you can update your shipping policy page accordingly and quote shipping times better. Also, I was able to code in some notices on the tracking page on my site to let customers know of any shipment delays that might be going on along with our customer support email should they have any questions. You can also hide certain, locations if you don't want your customer to see that their package is coming from China, but I leave that alone, I want my customers to know where their package is coming from, transparency is important to us. It's just a great app and it helps to curb all those "Wheres my order?" emails we love so much, ha!