by TradeGecko

Multichannel inventory management & order management platform

Lily Fields Home

Extremely poor onboarding and support. The functionality of the software seemed fine but than again, I never got to experience all of what TG can do for my company because of issues at setup. Their account rep and technical rep were in communication with me from the start, I cancelled in less than 30 days but they refused a refund. NOT IMPRESSED with TG Customer Service. Buyers beware!!!

Knickerbocker

TradeGecko has been an absolute nightmare for our team. When the platform works, everything is great. However, we are now in Q4 and since working with TradeGecko for nearly 2 years they have yet to fully deliver on their promise. We have lost countless customers from people ordering product that is not in stock or vice versa. For a month now we have been passed around their support team and received no solution to the inventory mishap. We use TradeGecko for B2B and to integrate Shopify with our 3PL. A service they sold us on but have not delivered on.

December 12, 2019

Hello Knickerbocker, we're so sorry to hear about your experience! Your Account Manager has reached out to you directly to address the issues you mentioned and to ensure that everything is up and running.

Thank you.

Cal Coast Fishing

Integration with Shopify has been great! Customer support has been really fast and helpful. Highly recommended

Salty Raven

Integration into Shopify has been great - Interface allows data to flow in the directions specified and have complete inventory and re-order tools through TradeGecko. Shopify allows us to reach multiple channels and TradGecko manages my business - It's a great winning combo!

Melt Cosmetics

We've used tradegecko for over a year now, and have had no issues. The platform allows us to manage our online, B2B, and national distribution channels with ease. The inventory management rivals enterprise systems, for a fraction of the cost, and the shopify integration is top-notch. We actually switched from quickbooks enterprise to tradegecko, and it's been smooth sailing.

Sole Mechanics

We have been very happy with the Shopify -TradeGecko integration - which we have been using across 3 different Shopify stores for over 2 years now. We can't really fault it as even when we have had issues, the support has always been fantastic and the issue resolved. We also love that TradeGecko is always improving the platform with new innovations that improve the overall Shopify TG experience. TradeGecko has been a very practical and scalable solution for our business - highly recommend for any SME!

Poundit

TradeGecko has been a great help for us in inventory and order management so we can focus more on growing our business. Plus, very responsive and helpful customer service in case you have any questions or need anything.

Bathroom Store Ireland

Great app, I tried a couple of different options (zoho inventory) and I find the tradegecko best for what I need. I really like the Xero integration and purchasing orders features.

ÅBEN

A brilliant product which integrates seamlessly into the ÅBEN platform, especially Shopify and other plug-ins. Highly recommend!

Bungalow Living Bali

I used this as my main system, with the price it's totally worth.
The customer service is quick and helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16