TradeGecko

TradeGecko

by TradeGecko

Multi-channel inventory, production & order management

Bungalow Living Bali

I used this as my main system, with the price it's totally worth.
The customer service is quick and helpful.

PublicMayhem

`very unhappy with tradegecko. So ridiculously expensive and always causing issues with our stock levels. Also crashes constantly when you are creating new products and loading images. have to load images one at a time...really poor for thousands of dollars per annum. constantly having us apologising we dont have the item in stock..very poor

Package Free

Who knew that customer service cost $500 a month?
Who knew that your inventory management system could have huge discrepancies affecting your business reputation and sales and not prioritize it at all. AWFUL application with TERRIBLE service!

IZ Adaptive

The integration with Shopify is seamless and it handles the multi currency transactions well and without issues

Tackle Up®

If I were Shopify I would de-list this app from the store. Customer support consists of giving you links to a knowledge base of articles. The app is
extremely buggy and rarely syncs properly. We’ve wasted hundreds of man hours trying to implement this. We are now on Wholesale Gorilla and it is amazing as it wotks within Shopify itself. Gorilla’s customer service is incredible as well!

May 17, 2019

Hi there, Vanessa here from TradeGecko. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied - we work very hard to ensure our merchants get the best experience, but sometimes we miss the mark. I can see that our customer success team tried to reach out to you a few times unsuccessfully - we would love to connect to understand specifically where your experience fell short. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to support@tradegecko.com.

ECOlunchbox

After using TradeGecko as our order/inventory management system for 2 months - we found it to be VERY flawed, unstable and unreliable. We have since moved on to a different software.

We had many issues - including - but not limited to:

Syncing of products between TradeGecko and Shopify - products must be built EXACTLY like one another in both apps to sync properly - this caused MANY issues for us.

B2B Site - we weren't receiving email notifications when customers were requesting access to the site - we don't know how long this had been going on - nor could TradeGecko tell us how long this had been going on. We may potentially have missed out on thousands of dollars worth of sales due to this. Customers were also unable to make payments via the B2B site for a period of time.

We were told - prior to activating TradGecko - that we could choose which customers would have to pay be credit card - and which customers could have deferred payments through the B2B site - this was a major selling point for us to sign on with TradeGecko. It turns out that you can only choose for ALL customers to have to pay by credit card - or ALL customers would have deferred payments. We went back and for the with Trade Gecko on this issue for quite some time - they insisted that both options were supported - when in reality - they are not. Wasted many hours on this.

Had issues with orders not fulfilling properly - TradeGecko tried to blame us for this - saying that we changed something in the fulfillment - but these were "no touch" orders that fed directly from Shopify to TradeGecko.

Our assigned "Success Manager" obviously didn't know the TradeGecko software very well - as she insisted that certain functions existed - but after checking with their engineers - we found that these functions don't actually exist within the software. How were we supposed to be "successful" with the software when our "success manager" didn't know what she was doing?

We have since switched back to using our previous order/inventory management software - which is by no means perfect - but is certainly far more stable and reliable then TradeGecko.

May 17, 2019

Hi there, Vanessa here from TradeGecko. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear that you had a less than satisfactory experience.

In regards to your interaction with our Success Manager, I also apologize that we did not live up to our standards. We have provided you with a full refund and I will be sure to pass your feedback along to our teams so they can make necessary changes in the future. I understand this may not be the solution you were looking for, but I hope we can renew the conversation in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review!

Famme

This app gets 1 star for a very simple reason.

If your app has access to WRITE to anywhere. products, orders, whatever. Then it should be perfectly clear WHEN and HOW the app modifies data.

I do not care if our guy at the warehouse did something wrong / used it the wrong way. The fact is that this happened:

We fulfill a draft order from a distributor from a warehouse location at our factory. Well, no problem. Tradegecko then SURPRISINGLY removes stock from our main inventory, making our stock negative for a lot of items, making us lose a lot of money due to our best sellers being unavailable for a long time.

Mostly tested this app to look at its inventory analysis capabilities, but probably never going to install it again.

Not exactly principle of least surprise.....

May 17, 2019

Hi there, Vanessa here from TradeGecko. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am extremely sorry to hear that you had a less than satisfactory free trial experience - sync details can be found within our Knowledge Base, which we have now linked in the Shopify App Store for easier discovery.

All trial users have the option to experiment with demo data or integrate directly with their Shopify store and test it as a live system.

When TradeGecko is installed, it will become your business’ master of inventory - if an order is fulfilled, then stock levels will update across your sales channels and warehouse locations.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review! I hope that we can work together in the future.

NOGU.studio

Tradegecko is the best multichannel store and inventory management platform we've ever used. Makes managing multiple shopify stores and third party marketplaces very simple and straightforward. I would highly recommend this app.

Unfortunately, we haven't had a very good experience with this app. We have tried numerous times to get support and they have failed us. We've wasted s many hours trying to implement this and it the organisation and customer service has failed us. As a result, we have cancelled our subscription. To make matters worse, we've had to contact this company to stop charging us for this app for the last five months yet, again today, we have been charged for something we're not using. Once again I've asked them to credit our account so now we are owed probably six months in refunds.

AppleCheeks Cloth Diapers

This app makes it possible to synchronize my inventory between my wholesale and retail customers. Easy to install, and then there's not much to do after that. Just remember that if you change something in your TG listing, you have to delist and then relist on Shopify, or the change doesn't get pushed through.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16