TradeGecko

TradeGecko

by TradeGecko

Multi-channel inventory, production & order management

AppleCheeks Cloth Diapers

This app makes it possible to synchronize my inventory between my wholesale and retail customers. Easy to install, and then there's not much to do after that. Just remember that if you change something in your TG listing, you have to delist and then relist on Shopify, or the change doesn't get pushed through.

Harlow

We use this app to keep control of our inventory and couldn't live without it, it would be really great if it had an added integration platform we could sync with partners we drop ship with, so our inventory would be updated seamlessly as we make sales on each platform

Wiplabs

TG is really robust and helps our company a lot with bookkeeping. We did our research and we're happy. Great customer service and recommended!

Young and Free Apparel

We have 2 websites...one is retail and one is wholesale. In addition to that, we work take orders in person, email, etc. TradeGecko has been an awesome tool to manage all of our orders! There are things that have been/are being developed that we are excited for as well! We can't wait to see where it evolves from here. Thanks for the great product!

Hot Chocolate Design

Great overall tool. It allows to manage inventory in different locations (even FBA). It allows to handle listings and price list to different sales channels. It gathers sales orders, purchase orders, invoices. It connects to you accounting software. I'd recommended to any merchant!

BAKblade

Tradegecko allows us to have all our inventory and sales information on one platform. It makes all our data available to us and not have to log into several different systems.

BeautyPom

I have used TradeGecko on 2 stores and am very happy.

All applications have their pros and cons, but I have found the TradeGecko team to be very open to suggestions for improvement, and willing to put the programming time in to execute them as quickly as possible.

The interface is straightforward and clean, easy to understand and intuitive. I am looking forward to more support for complex variants - especially in the fashion area where you have many style/colour/size combinations - this area could do with a more suitable ordering/invoice environment for these types of products.

Horsham Coffee Roaster

Fantastic order management system. Used to integrate Shopify orders with our other channels with no hassle. Great app! Would recommend to any small business managing multiple sales channels.

Airboxlab S.A.

Platform is very intuitive and customizable. The potential for changes and adaptation to one's need is huge, all packaged in a good looking visually environment. Where the package is a little week, is on the pricing since it is not always easy and clear where you can find the relevant information.

For example you may deactivate a user thinking you will not be charged but then you receive a charge because an obscure and well hidden field isn't ticket.

Knowledge-base articles are frequently updated though so you are most likely to find a solution to your problem. Their support is also very responsive.

All in all, I cannot fault the service given it's huge customisability and I guess there's no easy way around to some of it's shortcomings. It's a great platform albeit a little difficult when it come to finding the right information in their FAQ.

Still their support is there to help, and although my review may come across as negative on the contrary I am a very happy user of the service and would highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in a robust platform.

For your information I've been using TG for two years and we had zero downtime so things can actually get done compared to some competing services I have a lot less good things to say about.

Sunday Morning Wholesale

We love TradeGecko. As our business started growing, we needed a solution for our inventory and to manage wholesale order in a more flexible away. TradeGecko does all this and more. The support staff is super helpful, they answer quickly and help. The app that connects TradeGecko and our Shopify store works very well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15