TradeGecko

TradeGecko

by TradeGecko

Multichannel inventory management & order management platform

Melt Cosmetics

We've used tradegecko for over a year now, and have had no issues. The platform allows us to manage our online, B2B, and national distribution channels with ease. The inventory management rivals enterprise systems, for a fraction of the cost, and the shopify integration is top-notch. We actually switched from quickbooks enterprise to tradegecko, and it's been smooth sailing.

Sole Mechanics

We have been very happy with the Shopify -TradeGecko integration - which we have been using across 3 different Shopify stores for over 2 years now. We can't really fault it as even when we have had issues, the support has always been fantastic and the issue resolved. We also love that TradeGecko is always improving the platform with new innovations that improve the overall Shopify TG experience. TradeGecko has been a very practical and scalable solution for our business - highly recommend for any SME!

Poundit

TradeGecko has been a great help for us in inventory and order management so we can focus more on growing our business. Plus, very responsive and helpful customer service in case you have any questions or need anything.

Bathroom Store Ireland

Great app, I tried a couple of different options (zoho inventory) and I find the tradegecko best for what I need. I really like the Xero integration and purchasing orders features.

ÅBEN

A brilliant product which integrates seamlessly into the ÅBEN platform, especially Shopify and other plug-ins. Highly recommend!

Bungalow Living Bali

I used this as my main system, with the price it's totally worth.
The customer service is quick and helpful.

PublicMayhem

`very unhappy with tradegecko. So ridiculously expensive and always causing issues with our stock levels. Also crashes constantly when you are creating new products and loading images. have to load images one at a time...really poor for thousands of dollars per annum. constantly having us apologising we dont have the item in stock..very poor

August 29, 2019

We have been working with you to address your concerns, and remain committed to fully resolving. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to support@tradegecko.com.

Package Free

Who knew that customer service cost $500 a month?
Who knew that your inventory management system could have huge discrepancies affecting your business reputation and sales and not prioritize it at all. AWFUL application with TERRIBLE service!

August 29, 2019

IZ Adaptive

The integration with Shopify is seamless and it handles the multi currency transactions well and without issues

Tackle Up®

If I were Shopify I would de-list this app from the store. Customer support consists of giving you links to a knowledge base of articles. The app is
extremely buggy and rarely syncs properly. We’ve wasted hundreds of man hours trying to implement this. We are now on Wholesale Gorilla and it is amazing as it wotks within Shopify itself. Gorilla’s customer service is incredible as well!

May 17, 2019

Hi there, Vanessa here from TradeGecko. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied - we work very hard to ensure our merchants get the best experience, but sometimes we miss the mark. I can see that our customer success team tried to reach out to you a few times unsuccessfully - we would love to connect to understand specifically where your experience fell short. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to support@tradegecko.com.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16