TradeGecko

TradeGecko

by TradeGecko

Wholesale and multichannel inventory management platform

Shinylife Nutritions Inc

Works great for my small business, cheap price but with powerful function. Highly recommend for start up business.

Mauiandsonswheels

We started using TradeGecko when it became apparent that not only was Shopify incapable of tracking our inventory accurately (we now have three warehouses and "composite variant" products), but the Shopify-built app to connect Shopify and Xero was completely useless. TradeGecko solved both of those problems and more.

It's not been entirely perfect - there have been a few bugs, all well-handled by the support team - but generally speaking, TradeGecko has not only eased but facilitated the rapid expansion of our business.

Charliehorseofcourse

This integration has saved me about 3 hours a day in admin. I no longer have to keep a spreadsheet of inventory, and adjust my available stock in Shopify manually every time I get a wholesale order, or vice versa. Highly recommend to any business juggling online and wholesale customers with great functionality around pricing and inventory management!

Mydiaperbox

We searched for about 6 months for a new system and after countless house of testing we decided to move forward with TradeGecko and really like it. The integration with Shopify is really easy and so far we haven't had any issues.

Soil Store

I would like to say thanks to trade gecko as this is really great software for business to control inventory, sales records, purchase orders and customer relationships. I will recommend this software to other businesses as this will give them results themselves and will get them control everything on one platform.
Team is also very supportive as whenever we need help they always there to help.

Khubaib Mehmood
Retail and Distribution Manager
Soil Store , Abu Dhabi

Tuckerman Co 2

I'd recommend TradeGecko for inventory tracking, particularly for those who have a larger number of SKUs and multiple warehouses. It's great for tracking inventory by warehouse and SKU, pulling analytics such as SKU velocity, and processing exchanges which Shopify does not support. It also nicely integrates with Shopify, Xero, and Shipstation. The only drawback is that historical data importing isn't supported but that's something they're working on.

The Happy Emporium

I'd recommend this solution to a friend, it's heaps better than the inventory management system we were using beforehand and they seem dedicated to constant improvement. The team were also extremely helpful during the changeover to their system, helping us iron out a few issues with our imports.

Premium Ejuice Samples Com

TradeGecko is by far the most effective way of operating multiple online stores in different regions and/or on different platforms while accurately and efficiently maintaining product inventory across all channels. The B2B eCommerce portal adds the incredible capability of offering your business / wholesale customers an online ordering platform that can operate alongside your retail online store. This solution is a little more pricey than some of its competitors, but it is well worth the additional cost. They have amazing customer service and the interface is highly intuitive and efficient for any store administrator to use.

Woom

basically a great system and helps managing the inventory, but unfortunately the team is not flexible to help customize some major but small changes like changing the invoice language or automizing the sending of invoices...

Rukkysimone

TradeGecko solved my most important problem; how to sell items from different warehouses using the Shopify POS. It also does everything you could want in an inventory management app and They are constantly updating their features.