TradeGecko

TradeGecko

by TradeGecko

Multichannel inventory management & order management platform

BELANCÉ

Tradegecko is absolutely amazing. I've been looking for a long time for an app that would work with our online store and also our wholesale business. Something that we can use to easily track wholesale orders but integrate with out Shopify store and will give us up to date information on sales and stock levels. Tradegecko works perfectly with both and is so easy to use but still has all the functionalities needed for a more complex business. The other great thing is the support we get from the team. Whenever in doubt or have any issues there are always here to help and provide a solution to suit our business. The user interface is very easy to use and to understand. I would really recommend giving it a try!!

Living Organic Vegan Energy in Our Lives

TradeGecko completely changed how I run my business. It synced beautifully with Shopify, and information immediately appears on the TradeGecko program, so that I can process and fulfill orders and send receipts to my customers right away. TradeGecko provides excellent reporting tools to allow for tracking of sales and profit figures, as well as customized reports by date and many other options. For me, this program has become an inventory tracking, order fulfillment, invoice creation, and accounting software all in one. It is very simple to use, and the staff and founders are amazing people. As the CEO of an international Corporation, it is very important for me to obtain the best possible software that I can pass on to my employees in Canada, the US, and Europe. The co-founder of TradeGecko contacted me directly and helped me learn how to use this program, and I am very impressed by his professionalism, and the overall TradeGecko customer service approach. It is great to know that I matter to them, and that I am not just another number for them. I am confident that this company will continue their excellent customer service, and I will highly recommend TradeGecko to anyone looking for the best business inventory solution they can find.

DEADSTOCK - Online Streetwear

Amazing program. We seriously couldn't run our business without it. Helps you simplify all the complex tasks that a small business encounters. Absolutely this program picks up where Shopify doesn't - gives you full control over your stock + sales figures. Handy graphs & easy to use. Highly recommend.

spidertracks

We're finding TradeGecko really useful. It's a great tool for monitoring and measuring stock levels, as well as creating a vital link between our accounting software and Shopify - meaning the sales process is now fully automated from receiving order, shipping, recording the sale, adjusting stock and writing invoices. A great system.

Mavis & Osborn

Trade Gecko has made my life soo much easier!!
Would highly recommend to anyone with more than one sales channel. Integrates with my Shopify and means all my invoicing and stock management for wholesale orders are all in one place. Great for sending purchase orders to get me stock in for new orders!

ERA ORA

This app has helped me immensely in managing the back end operations of my business. Syncs up seamlessly with Shopify which is perfect! Love that it allows me to transfer all the data (including images) that I entered in Shopify - in a few simple clicks. Easy.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next