QuickBooks Commerce

QuickBooks Commerce

by Intuit

Power every part of your business with a single platform

Global Communication

Excellent Inventory management SaaS with multi-warehouse support, product & order synchronization with Shopify, & accounting integration with Quickbooks & Xero.

Zahara Cosmetics

I spend at least 2 hours every single day on TradeGecko and I'm really glad I have it. There's a lot of functionality so it took me a few days to get in the groove but when I did it was great for me to not only manage my inventory but also learn about what more I should be doing (as a first time seller everything was a learning curve).

I've noticed they've also been releasing more and more really helpful articles to help with whatever questions I have. Which is great for me so I don't have to bother reaching out in the first place . The functionality is pretty intrinsic to use because of the design and UI.

It keeps everything in control for me and helps me keep a clear eye on the business. the main reason why I love it is how easy it is to fulfil orders- I automatically see all my shopify orders, get a easy pick list and send through customer data straight to my 3PL so it's really smooth. And as soon as I'm done it's so enjoyable to mark them as packed and shipped then to have them wiped from the active orders. Clean and clear, my kind of software.

Overall, TradeGecko helps me manage 100% of my backend and I would recommend it to anyone, any day.

Samala Cosmetics 2

Very nice add-on to Shopify, extending Shopify's basic inventory management capability. Just about perfect for our small start-up business. We have 2 'locations' - our warehouse which fulfils online orders, and a small POS retail store (using the Shopify POS app). TradeGecko allows inventory management of both locations, stock transfer between them, stock updates in either/both. It synchs perfectly with Shopify. The initial bulk import of products from Shopify to TradeGecko worked perfectly. Subsequent minor product changes or additions have also been easy. We are not yet using all Gecko's features such as incoming inventory/ordering and profitability calculations but they will no doubt be valuable in the near future.
We have found the customer service perfectly good, possibly because here in New Zealand we are a little closer to Singapore's time zone than other parts of the world. All in all from our point of view we would rate Gecko as one of the essential 'must have' or top choice apps with which to extend Shopify's usefulness. Julian Pinfold, General Manager, Samala Cosmetics Ltd.

Emart Canada

This was not the worst experience ever, but a learning one for sure. As also stated in another comment, we also went through the whole trial, don't charge etc, and in the end they charged me the $199 plus the difference from the time period before. For a Canadian company after exchange was an over $400 charge for something that wasn't working yet? Also asked for a refund and they refused but wanted to give free months instead which is fine if you want to keep the product. Good thing is we have a good relationship with Visa and they are reversing the charges and flagging their account.

This company is based out of Singapore and not that I have a problem with that, but I do when you only work on your time zone, so any customers in North America would be a day behind, and they don't work weekends. Getting answers was like pulling teeth and very slow. We could not get amazon working which costs us in sales over a few weeks was insane. When someone finally worked on it, they discovered an error that should have been discovered weeks prior, and then to boot they did nothing about it to resolve.

Their own staff even told me that were short handed and they had a lot of new people that were still being trained, who says that??

Anyway I could write a book on my experience, and the only reason I give a three is they do have some good staff, and their product has potential and I could see work for some, but compared to some of their competitors, they are decades behind on what they offer.

Esperosbags

One of the best inventory management platforms I've worked with. The team is quick to respond and listens to feedback. I would highly recommend TradeGecko if you're looking for an easy to use and flexible inventory management system.

Elgallocomponents

Syncs brilliantly and works well with sales. Support team are quick to act and resolve small issues. We do all updates within TradeGecko and simply do the layout and hiding within Shopify.
Is the best weapon for your business.

Esl Shop

With the increasing size of our business, we needed an inventory and purchase order management solution that allowed us to grow our business. We compared a number of different options in the Shopify app store, and Tradegecko quickly became our clear favourite. A small background on our shop: Euro-centric, 500+ SKUs, plans to launch additional shopify store fronts, selling both on Shopify and at festival-like events. We'd been online for about 18 months, and managed our processes through an endless, confusing list of Excel files to track purchase prices, purchase orders, product details, supplier lists and more.

What we needed the inventory management solution to do, and how Tradegecko performed on each of these tasks:

- Consistent tracking of inventory across events, orders, giveaways, purchase orders etc: This is what Tradegecko was made for, and it excels at it.
- Transparent handling of 6 different returns cases: Required some thinking on how to adjust our processes to the Tradegecko system. Not all cases are fully intuitive, so we wrote down a step-to-step guide how to handle different cases, and it now works like a charm.
- Managing stock transfers out of the online stock to events, and afterwards getting sales numbers into Tradegecko: We're now using the multi-warehouse feature to accomplish this. Reporting is a bit clunky, but it does work.

What surprised me:

- Tradegecko excels at handling inclusive tax systems like VAT in Europe, and the currency conversion is flawless.
- The price list feature is very powerful for bulk actions, once you get the hang of it.
- Compiling purchase orders and stock transfers works like a charm if you follow best practices for setting up SKUs for your products.

And one word of advice: If you have an existing Shopify instance that you connect with Tradegecko, be extra careful during setup. Tradegecko is very powerful and flexible, but this means you need to be sure about what actions you do inside the system. Try to write down how you want to handle your business processes in Tradegecko, and make sure all your team members follow the guidelines step-by-step. The on-boarding support by Tradegecko is really good, so don't hesitate to ask them for assistance and best practices.

Foobot

Very easy to use, an exceptional team and support, the only software you should have in mind to manage your inventories!

Original Fuzz

We have used a bunch of different inventory management systems and Trade Gecko is by far the easiest to use and most reliable. It works great with shopify.

Knotty

Tradegecko helped us make the step up to true inventory control and gave us the ability to manage our Retail and Wholesale channels as well as integrate with Xero. We are still working towards full functionality but once set up it will help us track our growing business.