QuickBooks Commerce

QuickBooks Commerce

by Intuit

Power every part of your business with a single platform

Polar Skate Co

Syncs brilliantly and works well with sales. Support team are quick to act and resolve small issues. We do all updates within TradeGecko and simply do the layout and hiding within Shopify.

Ohmcycles

Great program to manage our inventory and orders. Specifically designed for wholesale business. Supports multiple currencies which is feature we need as we we supply bikes in Canada and USA. Intuitive interface and easy to integrate multiple Shopify stores. Support team quickly responds to support inquiries. Fair pricing for what you get.

Pros: Integrates with e-commerce and accounting add ons. Manage inventory, Purchase orders, and customer orders. Purpose-built for wholesale businesses. Supports multiple currencies and warehouse locations. Includes B2B portal

Cons: Had a few issues with certain data not syncing properly. (Support team was quick to solve) Reporting functions could be improved to allow more customized reports.

Chesslondon Com

We're UK based and been using TG for about two years now. We've looked at the other stock management systems available and TG is probably the best. It's come a long way in that time and continually improving too.

We hook it up to Shopify and Xero for accounting and they work well together. The B2B ordering system is a bit of a gem too - allowing stockists to see products and make orders at wholesale price.

Definitely some more to come, which I fully expect it will, and Support Desk is very good if you do have any issues.

Bartechcome

We had initial teething problems since we started using trade gecko and shopify together more than a year back . But the problems were resolved and we find TradeGecko as the best inventory control and invoicing software and works in excellent tandem with shopify . We are located outside U.S. But both the tools have become a core to our business.

Rice Wheels

After using Stitch Labs, we moved to Trade Gecko and are very happy with the change there is still room for improvement - but no system is perfect. The Integration to shopify is excellent... we do 95% of updates in TradeGecko and it auto updates. Very nice.

Beatnikshop

TradeGecko is a functional and easy-to-use order and inventory management system. That said, in the 6 months we've been working with Shopify-TradeGecko, we've experienced a few syncing problems between the two and mystery bugs that interfere with the customer experience.

In all instances where we've had technical problems however, the customer support teams from both Shopify-TG are stellar. They are friendly, helpful and reply in a timely manner, but I'm sure most users would rather not have to contact technical support in the first place.

Barbershopco

Our company distributes product through retail and online channels and we use a 3PL provider. Trade gecko has been easy to learn and use and i would recommend it. Some functional features to come i hope but for us a great tool.

Briko Canada

My company acts as a distributor to retail outlets across Canada as well as an e-commerce retailer. I needed a solution to manage my wholesale activities while having inventory available in realtime on my Shopify store.Tradegecko integrates perfectly with Shopify, allows me to manage both sides of my business, wholesale and e-commerce retail. Of all other solutions I have explored, I strongly believe this is the best for my money.

Chateauspill

Tradegecko easily links with our Shopify online store and allows us to focus on the important things like getting orders out the door as well as our marketing efforts. In Tradegecko we can easily differentiate which orders are wholesale and which come through our online Shopify store giving us the ability to track sales quickly.

Mosi Mei

After a lot of research on the best inventory management software, I picked TradeGecko for many many reasons. Their integration with Lokad and other services is an amazing feature for the growth of any company. I love how easy it is to use, and the support and communication from the company are amazing. I've not yet used half the features to their potential, but I'm so glad I went with them over some other options. TradeGecko for me was the right decision b/c it seems to be the best fit for scaling.

I couldn't be happier with my decision and would recommend Tradegecko to any company looking for 'big company' functionality without the 'big company' price tag.