QuickBooks Commerce

QuickBooks Commerce

by Intuit

Power every part of your business with a single platform

Hdindustrialdesign Com

I love how easy it is to sync Shopify with Tradegecko! Tradegecko is easy to use and has some nice features. Its great to finally find a good inventory management solution that actually integrates with our shopping cart.

Greetabl

TradeGecko has made inventory management much easier and more precise than any of the other methods we have tried. Implementation was clear and concise with any questions we had being answered quickly by the TG team.

The one aspect of TG that has been extremely helpful is how it allows you to build a product using pre-existing products as components.

We recommend TG!

Shaperstudios

My Tradegecko to Shopify integration has been game changing to my business. It allows me manage inventory levels at all my stores from 1 dashboard. I didn't realize how important a dedicated inventory management system was until my business started expanding and things got too messy. I'd recommend jumping on Tradegecko as early as you can.

Here are my 3 favorite features of Tradegecko:
1. Purchase Orders: allows me to place a professional order with a vendor/supplier and accurately control that price. When the product arrives my staff can simply receive the order and it accurately adjusts the inventory on Shopify.
2. Multi-locations: I now have 3 locations and from one dashboard I can watch the general managers at each location place purchase orders from a controlled list of products and have the product delivered to their store.
3. Re-order Point: I can set re-order points for every product and every variable for each store. This way I receive a suggested re-order list every week.

Harkstores

We're enjoying using TradeGecko to manage our inventory and keep our sales orders organized between all channels. We sell using Shopify but also on Amazon, eBay and several other channels. While there are a few things we'd like to see improved, the integration with Shopify is not one of them. It just works. Good stuff.

Givemetap

We were using another service to manage our inventory but moved over to TradeGecko because of the way you could build a product consisting of other product parts. This made tracking parts so easy!

The integrations with Shopify and Xero make the entire order, fulfilment, and financial reporting of sales seamless.

Can't wait for even more features to be released. Especially with the ability to automatically select where stock is to be taken from based on the address of the order (because we have international warehouses).

Keep up the great work TG

Stomp Apparel

We started our ecommerce journey not knowing too much but needing to be organised. TradeGecko enables our inventory records to be all in one place, to integrate to our Website, to our Finance system and multiple sales channels.
TG has helped us achieve our success and this cannot be under estimated.Their support service has quick turn around times and is told to us in non tech jargon which makes life easier.

Skateimpact

On our research to replace our old POS system, we migrated from Vend after just a couple of months of use because of a lot of data integrity issues and unexplainable system mistakes. To replace Vend we had been looking for a reliable warehouse and order management system that syncs with Magento and syncs with a reliable POS system and yet be accessible everywhere without maintaining a server or database. We also needed to be connected to Xero accounting software. We chose Tradegecko after long research and assessment of other options like Unleashed,

We fell in love with Shopify POS ease of use, online administration and looks. We tested the connection with Tradegecko to make sure everything's running smoothly. We love how products are seamlessly integrated and how reliable it is.
Prices, stock and product attributes are instantly created/updated/deleted, but we make sure our master data is on Tradegecko. Composite variants are also synced problem free.

The most important aspect of this amazing integration with Tradegecko is the constant maintenance and updates. The integration had some slight hickups in the beginning, such as the refund options and discounting only when using Shopify POS. Some unexpected results would happen and after contacting Tradegecko support it turned out to be Shopify's API was lacking some features to properly fix these buggy features. After a couple of months with Tradegecko and Shopify updates these issues were fixed and we are now more glad than ever before. Now Tradegecko can also link Shopify POS location to a warehouse location.

What we really like to see soon from both Shopify and Tradegecko is the ability to have the Shopify locations hold different quantities and be able to sync sales and stock seamlessly with Tradegecko. This is essential when transfer happens between store branches as well as the need to count stock and keep track of quantities available in different store locations.
I would also like to see purchase orders support multiple currencies in same PO. The need to have overhead costs in PO with different currency is very important for importing workflow as not all expenses have to be strictly inbound or strictly outbound.

Niinstyle

TradeGecko is the most efficient and easy-to-use platform for managing sales and inventory. The TG team is also very quick on responses and has helped to fulfill our needs at all times. Linking the two apps-Shopify and TradeGecko allows us to save time on managing online and the rest of the sales channels at one-go.

I would strongly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to develop the company steps further.

Yuki Threads

Trade Gecko is not exactly what we were after at the time of switching to use the product but a program that supplied us with better integration with the programs we use did not exist to our knowledge. I find the integration with Xero an issue at times and the reporting is quite week. That being said the support team is great - by email. A phone of skype service would be great. It is a young company and I believe the product will only get better and better.

Sun Of A Beach

Trade Gecko has helped us grow our business by approximately 30%. It is user friendly, flexible and can adapt to many different needs. I highly recommend it!