TradeGecko

TradeGecko

by TradeGecko

Multichannel inventory management & order management platform

Troncanada

Please trust me when I say "This is the worse inventory app available".

I own a 66 year old import and distribution company and was looking for a state of the art software to help grow my business. The app looks good, features sound great, but when you get down to the nitty gritty, I promise you that TradeGecko will fail you in every way.

I was prompted to write this review after my 100th plus problem with the app. Today I realized that when you download an item sales report, the total sales is actually a sum of Sales plus Returns.

My list of problems is extensive. I'll just add that the QuickBooks connection is terrible, making TG an absolute nightmare for your accounting.

Anyone giving this app a 5 star rating should not be in business !

Mr Simms Hk Limited

We no longer use Tradegecko, but they are requesting that we take down our review or continue to pay the fees in order for us to access our data, which we need for our year end audit.

There is no way that Tradegecko should be getting near a 5 star rating. Our previous review along with many other 1 and 2 stars have been deleted from this site.

We have had nothing but problems with our Shopify-Tradegecko-Xero setup since starting our business in 2014. The problem, which Tradegecko cannot fix, is that not all orders will sync correctly with Xero.

This means that we are left to reconcile sales and payments manually almost on a daily basis. It can take as little as 20 minutes to over 3 hours to fix. This wastes our time and costs us about US$1,000 extra on accounting fees per month.

We have spent over a year with technical support at Tradegecko. It is a very frustrating experience being passed from one person to another, and having to repeat your issues again and again.

Tradegecko has also caused issues with our audit, which is very painful.

We have migrated to Dear Systems, which we already use for another business and which works perfectly. We strongly recommend against using Tradegecko, it has been the single biggest pain for us as a new start up retailer.

Dancing Sun Crystals

What a waste of time! Needed help, many things were not working, TradeGecko's phone system started making me laugh, instead of being frustrated, because it was so bad. Don't sign up!

2 Next