QuickBooks Commerce

QuickBooks Commerce

by Intuit

Power every part of your business with a single platform

Famme

This app gets 1 star for a very simple reason.

If your app has access to WRITE to anywhere. products, orders, whatever. Then it should be perfectly clear WHEN and HOW the app modifies data.

I do not care if our guy at the warehouse did something wrong / used it the wrong way. The fact is that this happened:

We fulfill a draft order from a distributor from a warehouse location at our factory. Well, no problem. Tradegecko then SURPRISINGLY removes stock from our main inventory, making our stock negative for a lot of items, making us lose a lot of money due to our best sellers being unavailable for a long time.

Mostly tested this app to look at its inventory analysis capabilities, but probably never going to install it again.

Not exactly principle of least surprise.....

May 17, 2019

Hi there, Vanessa here from TradeGecko. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am extremely sorry to hear that you had a less than satisfactory free trial experience - sync details can be found within our Knowledge Base, which we have now linked in the Shopify App Store for easier discovery.

All trial users have the option to experiment with demo data or integrate directly with their Shopify store and test it as a live system.

When TradeGecko is installed, it will become your business’ master of inventory - if an order is fulfilled, then stock levels will update across your sales channels and warehouse locations.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review! I hope that we can work together in the future.

Unfortunately, we haven't had a very good experience with this app. We have tried numerous times to get support and they have failed us. We've wasted s many hours trying to implement this and it the organisation and customer service has failed us. As a result, we have cancelled our subscription. To make matters worse, we've had to contact this company to stop charging us for this app for the last five months yet, again today, we have been charged for something we're not using. Once again I've asked them to credit our account so now we are owed probably six months in refunds.

Supplements Co Nz

Hi Guys,

I don't usually write a review, but after trying to implement this and spending 100's of man hours trying to make it work we are just about to pull the plug. Also we are on the platinum plan which cost the most $$.

I have emailed support so many times to fix issues but it no avail,

Even contacted the CEO directly to try and remedy but no response.

If you are looking for an inventory management software that integrates with Shopify this is not it, unless you have a very small inventory with no special pack sizes or composites don't look here.

The GUI looks slick but can't to the basics so basically useless feature set if can't count inventory.

La Reserve Culinaire

We tried to implement this tool twice, and twice they negatively impacted our business. Implementation created inventory errors and impacted our order fulfilment. Our inventories were thrown out of wack! This is totally not acceptable in today's demanding client environment. Do not expect a call if you have issues either. This is a very instable tool.

2 Blondes Apparel

I hate this app. Nothing works correctly. I can not get my emails, can't get paid, Changes the inventory on its own. Tech support is not fast enough and they can not fix anything. I paid for a whole year and I wish I had not. Its expensive for the amount of problems I have.

Kingswoodec

I am leaving this review on the basis that.

1. The app has altered the descriptions of my product - adding rubbish in HTML code. Apparently my fault for uploading a corrupt CSV file - which I have not done - and they are able to say I uploaded a file but not actually show me the file. No surprise there as I didn't do it
2. The support is utterly atrocious. Waiting forever for any kind of response.

On this basis alone I would say avoid this app. Can't wait for them to resolve the descriptions so I can delete it.

Troncanada

Please trust me when I say "This is the worse inventory app available".

I own a 66 year old import and distribution company and was looking for a state of the art software to help grow my business. The app looks good, features sound great, but when you get down to the nitty gritty, I promise you that TradeGecko will fail you in every way.

I was prompted to write this review after my 100th plus problem with the app. Today I realized that when you download an item sales report, the total sales is actually a sum of Sales plus Returns.

My list of problems is extensive. I'll just add that the QuickBooks connection is terrible, making TG an absolute nightmare for your accounting.

Anyone giving this app a 5 star rating should not be in business !

Mr Simms Hk Limited

We no longer use Tradegecko, but they are requesting that we take down our review or continue to pay the fees in order for us to access our data, which we need for our year end audit.

There is no way that Tradegecko should be getting near a 5 star rating. Our previous review along with many other 1 and 2 stars have been deleted from this site.

We have had nothing but problems with our Shopify-Tradegecko-Xero setup since starting our business in 2014. The problem, which Tradegecko cannot fix, is that not all orders will sync correctly with Xero.

This means that we are left to reconcile sales and payments manually almost on a daily basis. It can take as little as 20 minutes to over 3 hours to fix. This wastes our time and costs us about US$1,000 extra on accounting fees per month.

We have spent over a year with technical support at Tradegecko. It is a very frustrating experience being passed from one person to another, and having to repeat your issues again and again.

Tradegecko has also caused issues with our audit, which is very painful.

We have migrated to Dear Systems, which we already use for another business and which works perfectly. We strongly recommend against using Tradegecko, it has been the single biggest pain for us as a new start up retailer.

Dancing Sun Crystals

What a waste of time! Needed help, many things were not working, TradeGecko's phone system started making me laugh, instead of being frustrated, because it was so bad. Don't sign up!

2 Next