QuickBooks Commerce

QuickBooks Commerce

by Intuit

Power every part of your business with a single platform

Vapes Wholesale

Easy to use. Takes all of the manual labor out of inventory management!

The Happy Emporium

I'd recommend this solution to a friend, it's heaps better than the inventory management system we were using beforehand and they seem dedicated to constant improvement. The team were also extremely helpful during the changeover to their system, helping us iron out a few issues with our imports.

Woom

basically a great system and helps managing the inventory, but unfortunately the team is not flexible to help customize some major but small changes like changing the invoice language or automizing the sending of invoices...

Rosys Boutique

I have been using Tradegecko for a few months now. It is a great system to help me keep my purchase orders and inventory organized. It is very easy to use and we love that connects to shopify. It has made my life so much easier! And my business more organized!

Beach Road Designs

We've been using TradeGecko for about 6 months now, and have really enjoyed it so far. The B2B app for iPad has made our sales force incredibly happy. We defnitely seem to be the only ones using digital ordering for the majority of our customers. Entering PO's has become incredibly easy, and processing them through the portal has been super easy. Inventory management has been good too, but adjustments tend to be a bit clunky. Have a few issues now and then with information sync's between Shopify and TG. Also have minor issue with support being a bit of a lag, but honestly, best inventory product out there, you just have to work through it.

Global Communication

Excellent Inventory management SaaS with multi-warehouse support, product & order synchronization with Shopify, & accounting integration with Quickbooks & Xero.

Samala Cosmetics 2

Very nice add-on to Shopify, extending Shopify's basic inventory management capability. Just about perfect for our small start-up business. We have 2 'locations' - our warehouse which fulfils online orders, and a small POS retail store (using the Shopify POS app). TradeGecko allows inventory management of both locations, stock transfer between them, stock updates in either/both. It synchs perfectly with Shopify. The initial bulk import of products from Shopify to TradeGecko worked perfectly. Subsequent minor product changes or additions have also been easy. We are not yet using all Gecko's features such as incoming inventory/ordering and profitability calculations but they will no doubt be valuable in the near future.
We have found the customer service perfectly good, possibly because here in New Zealand we are a little closer to Singapore's time zone than other parts of the world. All in all from our point of view we would rate Gecko as one of the essential 'must have' or top choice apps with which to extend Shopify's usefulness. Julian Pinfold, General Manager, Samala Cosmetics Ltd.

Original Fuzz

We have used a bunch of different inventory management systems and Trade Gecko is by far the easiest to use and most reliable. It works great with shopify.

Knotty

Tradegecko helped us make the step up to true inventory control and gave us the ability to manage our Retail and Wholesale channels as well as integrate with Xero. We are still working towards full functionality but once set up it will help us track our growing business.

The Purple Tulip Boutique

I've trialed many inventory management apps and TradeGecko made the top of my list. It actually has way more features than I've even learned to use. but they are available when I'm ready. I keep inventory in a couple of store locations so that's the best part - being able to track by location and quickly see what's available.