TradeGecko

TradeGecko

by TradeGecko

Multichannel inventory management & order management platform

AppleCheeks Cloth Diapers

This app makes it possible to synchronize my inventory between my wholesale and retail customers. Easy to install, and then there's not much to do after that. Just remember that if you change something in your TG listing, you have to delist and then relist on Shopify, or the change doesn't get pushed through.

Harlow

We use this app to keep control of our inventory and couldn't live without it, it would be really great if it had an added integration platform we could sync with partners we drop ship with, so our inventory would be updated seamlessly as we make sales on each platform

Wiplabs

TG is really robust and helps our company a lot with bookkeeping. We did our research and we're happy. Great customer service and recommended!

Young and Free Apparel

We have 2 websites...one is retail and one is wholesale. In addition to that, we work take orders in person, email, etc. TradeGecko has been an awesome tool to manage all of our orders! There are things that have been/are being developed that we are excited for as well! We can't wait to see where it evolves from here. Thanks for the great product!

Hot Chocolate Design

Great overall tool. It allows to manage inventory in different locations (even FBA). It allows to handle listings and price list to different sales channels. It gathers sales orders, purchase orders, invoices. It connects to you accounting software. I'd recommended to any merchant!

BAKblade

Tradegecko allows us to have all our inventory and sales information on one platform. It makes all our data available to us and not have to log into several different systems.

Horsham Coffee Roaster

Fantastic order management system. Used to integrate Shopify orders with our other channels with no hassle. Great app! Would recommend to any small business managing multiple sales channels.

Sunday Morning Wholesale

We love TradeGecko. As our business started growing, we needed a solution for our inventory and to manage wholesale order in a more flexible away. TradeGecko does all this and more. The support staff is super helpful, they answer quickly and help. The app that connects TradeGecko and our Shopify store works very well.

Soaplicity

I have been in business for over 6 years and have tried several different inventory software systems. I can honestly say that none compare to TradeGecko. The others left me with almost as many headaches as it was supposed to fix, but TG is pretty seamless. It isn't perfect, but they constant are working to improve their product and really listen to their customers. It takes a bit of playing with it so understand how it works but nothing too consuming. I love them. Keep us the great work, and thanks for a great product so I can do what I am supposed to be doing!

18 Waits

TradeGecko has helped our business in a very significant way. We spent months researching the best option for us and we kept coming back to TradeGecko - every single time. Since we've implemented it we have saved countless hours (days!) on time consuming data entry, our wholesale workflow is much more efficient and it has greatly helped eliminate human error which can prove costly over time. We wholeheartedly recommend TradeGecko to any business pursuing multi-channel sales outlets.