QuickBooks Commerce

QuickBooks Commerce

by Intuit

Power every part of your business with a single platform

BAKblade

Tradegecko allows us to have all our inventory and sales information on one platform. It makes all our data available to us and not have to log into several different systems.

BeautyPom

I have used TradeGecko on 2 stores and am very happy.

All applications have their pros and cons, but I have found the TradeGecko team to be very open to suggestions for improvement, and willing to put the programming time in to execute them as quickly as possible.

The interface is straightforward and clean, easy to understand and intuitive. I am looking forward to more support for complex variants - especially in the fashion area where you have many style/colour/size combinations - this area could do with a more suitable ordering/invoice environment for these types of products.

Horsham Coffee Roaster

Fantastic order management system. Used to integrate Shopify orders with our other channels with no hassle. Great app! Would recommend to any small business managing multiple sales channels.

Airboxlab S.A.

Platform is very intuitive and customizable. The potential for changes and adaptation to one's need is huge, all packaged in a good looking visually environment. Where the package is a little week, is on the pricing since it is not always easy and clear where you can find the relevant information.

For example you may deactivate a user thinking you will not be charged but then you receive a charge because an obscure and well hidden field isn't ticket.

Knowledge-base articles are frequently updated though so you are most likely to find a solution to your problem. Their support is also very responsive.

All in all, I cannot fault the service given it's huge customisability and I guess there's no easy way around to some of it's shortcomings. It's a great platform albeit a little difficult when it come to finding the right information in their FAQ.

Still their support is there to help, and although my review may come across as negative on the contrary I am a very happy user of the service and would highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in a robust platform.

For your information I've been using TG for two years and we had zero downtime so things can actually get done compared to some competing services I have a lot less good things to say about.

Sunday Morning Wholesale

We love TradeGecko. As our business started growing, we needed a solution for our inventory and to manage wholesale order in a more flexible away. TradeGecko does all this and more. The support staff is super helpful, they answer quickly and help. The app that connects TradeGecko and our Shopify store works very well.

Soaplicity

I have been in business for over 6 years and have tried several different inventory software systems. I can honestly say that none compare to TradeGecko. The others left me with almost as many headaches as it was supposed to fix, but TG is pretty seamless. It isn't perfect, but they constant are working to improve their product and really listen to their customers. It takes a bit of playing with it so understand how it works but nothing too consuming. I love them. Keep us the great work, and thanks for a great product so I can do what I am supposed to be doing!

18 Waits

TradeGecko has helped our business in a very significant way. We spent months researching the best option for us and we kept coming back to TradeGecko - every single time. Since we've implemented it we have saved countless hours (days!) on time consuming data entry, our wholesale workflow is much more efficient and it has greatly helped eliminate human error which can prove costly over time. We wholeheartedly recommend TradeGecko to any business pursuing multi-channel sales outlets.

American Tall

We've been using the app for almost a year now to manage inventory and do all our stock takes. Also helpful to use their "intelligence" hub for a snapshot of inventory levels and top selling products. Looking forward to new developments

KANE Watches

Been using Tradegecko for over a year now. Very happy with it's ease of use with Shopify and our accounting software. Also they keep making things better.

Logic Of English

We have been using the TradeGecko app to manage our inventory and order processing and fulfillment for over two years. It has been a fantastic, multichannel management tool. In addition to managing multiple sales channels, the robust reporting functionality allows us to drill down on COGS and profitability trends to help drive our business decisions.