TradeGecko

TradeGecko

by TradeGecko

Multichannel inventory management & order management platform

Sundried

Really good software. Massive help for our inventory management and stock control. Very responsive support team.

Exit Surf

Awesome app... with the power of Trade Gecko and Shopify combined, your inventory, wholesale, Website and POS is covered. Easy to setup, great support and easy to use interface. Love it!

Shop Acehotel

TG has helped us grow our b2b business and has been extremely useful with invoicing.

I would love to see an A/P aging report for b2b invoices one day :)

Thank you!

Meetthedealers

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR TO ORGANIZE OUR STORE. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS VERY HELPFUL & ITS REAL EASY TO SYNC AND DO ON YOUR OWN, NO TECH MASTERY NECESSARY.
SO FAR NO COMPLAINTS WE ARE VERY HAPPY AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Partypartypartyparty

Connecting Trade Gecko with my Shopify Website was the best thing I've done for organizing my back end. It's been a flawless coupling and I've become more efficient and my website/sales are seeing the rewards.

I could not be happier, and highly recommend TradeGecko to anyone trying to track their inventory.

Borowski Glass Asia

Great System! We worked on TG 3 years already and I can not imagine my daily work without TG :-) btw syncing with shopify work perfect!

Re Vived

We've been using TradeGecko with our Shopify store for more than a year now and the integration works seamlessly, the syncing of inventory and stock levels is the best, particularly when using multiple sales channels through TradeGecko...don't even think twice get this app you will not be disappointed!

Paulas Choice Singapore

AWESOME and necessary for all serious ecommerce stores

Culk Ink

i am a multi channel seller.
i sell on my shopify site.
i sell wholesale.
i sell retail at craft shows.

using trade gecko allows me to effortlessly manage inventory for many sku's all while selling amongst those 3 sales channels.

previously i was using stitch labs and i switched bc stitch's product didn't seem like it really cared about the wholesale channel. trade gecko works very well for managing wholesale sales and operations.

It's 2017, manage your inventory. capiche?

Eighty Eight Store

We opted to install TradeGecko to expand our multi-channel operation and because managing it manually meant we had too many oversells.

With TradeGecko installed, we haven't oversold any item for 6 weeks now. Which has lead to increased sales for us!

Excellent software, customer service and pricing!