QuickBooks Commerce

QuickBooks Commerce

by Intuit

Power every part of your business with a single platform

Supplements Co Nz

Hi Guys,

I don't usually write a review, but after trying to implement this and spending 100's of man hours trying to make it work we are just about to pull the plug. Also we are on the platinum plan which cost the most $$.

I have emailed support so many times to fix issues but it no avail,

Even contacted the CEO directly to try and remedy but no response.

If you are looking for an inventory management software that integrates with Shopify this is not it, unless you have a very small inventory with no special pack sizes or composites don't look here.

The GUI looks slick but can't to the basics so basically useless feature set if can't count inventory.

La Reserve Culinaire

We tried to implement this tool twice, and twice they negatively impacted our business. Implementation created inventory errors and impacted our order fulfilment. Our inventories were thrown out of wack! This is totally not acceptable in today's demanding client environment. Do not expect a call if you have issues either. This is a very instable tool.

Ziptac

The system itself works fairly well depending on what you want to do with it, If you only have one sales channel it might be the right option for you. But the customer service is horrible and the setup guides are too basic to do anything useful.
The phone support during setup is nothing more than somebody reading a script and if you have any real technical questions they will get back to you within 1-3 days, it is designed to help someone with little to no technical experience.
There are big limits on what you can do with Xero integration that do not become evident right away and create many hours of extra work doing manual payment reversals in Xero.
Unfortunately I have tried a bunch of inventory systems and none of them are without similar faults and all seem to have 2-3 day response times which is absolutely useless when trying to implement them into a live business.
I think my next option is to find a webstore provider that has some sort of inventory management built in that is not useless like the shopify system.

Love Cocoa Store

We didn't use the App in the end as wasn't suitable for us BUT was great to talk with Sales rep who was very honest and told us any limitation it has. First class customer service and no BS.

2 Blondes Apparel

I hate this app. Nothing works correctly. I can not get my emails, can't get paid, Changes the inventory on its own. Tech support is not fast enough and they can not fix anything. I paid for a whole year and I wish I had not. Its expensive for the amount of problems I have.

Sundried

Really good software. Massive help for our inventory management and stock control. Very responsive support team.

Exit Surf

Awesome app... with the power of Trade Gecko and Shopify combined, your inventory, wholesale, Website and POS is covered. Easy to setup, great support and easy to use interface. Love it!

Shop Acehotel

TG has helped us grow our b2b business and has been extremely useful with invoicing.

I would love to see an A/P aging report for b2b invoices one day :)

Thank you!

Meetthedealers

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR TO ORGANIZE OUR STORE. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS VERY HELPFUL & ITS REAL EASY TO SYNC AND DO ON YOUR OWN, NO TECH MASTERY NECESSARY.
SO FAR NO COMPLAINTS WE ARE VERY HAPPY AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Partypartypartyparty

Connecting Trade Gecko with my Shopify Website was the best thing I've done for organizing my back end. It's been a flawless coupling and I've become more efficient and my website/sales are seeing the rewards.

I could not be happier, and highly recommend TradeGecko to anyone trying to track their inventory.