TradeGecko

TradeGecko

by TradeGecko

Multichannel inventory management & order management platform

Sew Da Kine

I love this app. It has really helped streamline our orders and inventory. It is very user friendly and syncs with Shopify and our QB accounts.

Misfajas

Great app. Allows me to see my inventory in real time. Not only that, I can also initiate sales or purchase orders.

Charlienoblejuice

Great app, saved us a lot of time and effort!

Mexicocollectivo

We are a small business that recently started to wholesale our products in additional to our retail store on Shopify. The process of getting us set up on Trade Gecko only took a few hours and it is a very intuitive program. Fantastic way to manage inventory across sales channels and also for managing Sales Orders and Customers.

Rafeeg

great app, saved us tremendous amount of manual work

Tulaajewelryshop

Tradegecko has made my inventory management so much easier! I can use it across multiple platforms and is incredibly easy to use on the go. My favorite feature is the b2b wholesale website that is included with my plan, which makes reaching out to retailers a breeze! Thanks Tradegecko!

Keeko

I was looking for an inventory system that could connect to my shopify account and also save me time with invoicing.

In all honesty when i started with Tradegecko i found it a bit overwhelming, which i think is always the case when you are learning a new system. The support from Tradegegko has been A+ and they really helped to me learn the system and get it set up correctly.

So far i have been really happy with the system.

Shinylife Nutritions Inc

Works great for my small business, cheap price but with powerful function. Highly recommend for start up business.

Mauiandsonswheels

We started using TradeGecko when it became apparent that not only was Shopify incapable of tracking our inventory accurately (we now have three warehouses and "composite variant" products), but the Shopify-built app to connect Shopify and Xero was completely useless. TradeGecko solved both of those problems and more.

It's not been entirely perfect - there have been a few bugs, all well-handled by the support team - but generally speaking, TradeGecko has not only eased but facilitated the rapid expansion of our business.

Charliehorseofcourse

This integration has saved me about 3 hours a day in admin. I no longer have to keep a spreadsheet of inventory, and adjust my available stock in Shopify manually every time I get a wholesale order, or vice versa. Highly recommend to any business juggling online and wholesale customers with great functionality around pricing and inventory management!