QuickBooks Commerce

QuickBooks Commerce

by Intuit

Power every part of your business with a single platform

Borowski Glass Asia

Great System! We worked on TG 3 years already and I can not imagine my daily work without TG :-) btw syncing with shopify work perfect!

Kingswoodec

I am leaving this review on the basis that.

1. The app has altered the descriptions of my product - adding rubbish in HTML code. Apparently my fault for uploading a corrupt CSV file - which I have not done - and they are able to say I uploaded a file but not actually show me the file. No surprise there as I didn't do it
2. The support is utterly atrocious. Waiting forever for any kind of response.

On this basis alone I would say avoid this app. Can't wait for them to resolve the descriptions so I can delete it.

Re Vived

We've been using TradeGecko with our Shopify store for more than a year now and the integration works seamlessly, the syncing of inventory and stock levels is the best, particularly when using multiple sales channels through TradeGecko...don't even think twice get this app you will not be disappointed!

Paulas Choice Singapore

AWESOME and necessary for all serious ecommerce stores

Culk Ink

i am a multi channel seller.
i sell on my shopify site.
i sell wholesale.
i sell retail at craft shows.

using trade gecko allows me to effortlessly manage inventory for many sku's all while selling amongst those 3 sales channels.

previously i was using stitch labs and i switched bc stitch's product didn't seem like it really cared about the wholesale channel. trade gecko works very well for managing wholesale sales and operations.

It's 2017, manage your inventory. capiche?

Eighty Eight Store

We opted to install TradeGecko to expand our multi-channel operation and because managing it manually meant we had too many oversells.

With TradeGecko installed, we haven't oversold any item for 6 weeks now. Which has lead to increased sales for us!

Excellent software, customer service and pricing!

Quince And Co

The product is pretty buggy but offers a lot of features if you're willing to wade through the bugs and the idiosyncrasies of the way the app works (hint: refresh TG after everything you do or you'll get very confused!).

That said, the customer service is appallingly bad. If you manage to get Oscar, he'll at least try to help. The rest of the team appear to know nothing and not be able to understand the most basic of queries or descriptions of situations. If you uncover anything that they don't understand, they'll repeat useless information ad nauseam or send you to their engineers and engage you in endless run-around until you figure out a work-around for whatever went wrong with their system.

Stay away if you don't like frustration.

Cznd

TradeGecko has been great for inventory management. I especially love it for creating "bundles". The composite variant feature is an awesome tool when you want to bundle items without having to create or put aside special inventory for the product.

I would recommend TradeGecko to other businesses if you use a multi-platform to sell your products (Woocommerce + Shopify). It cuts time having to manage inventory across all shops.

The customer service is also helpful. The reps respond within 24 hours of a request.

There is need for improvements including updating stock control in real time (sometimes it take a few hours for the stock to update on the shop when you enter new inventory or a new PO). I would also suggest the ability to duplicate a composite variant for those bundles that have 100+ variants to edit.

Overall, good app for Shopify. Thanks!

Troncanada

Please trust me when I say "This is the worse inventory app available".

I own a 66 year old import and distribution company and was looking for a state of the art software to help grow my business. The app looks good, features sound great, but when you get down to the nitty gritty, I promise you that TradeGecko will fail you in every way.

I was prompted to write this review after my 100th plus problem with the app. Today I realized that when you download an item sales report, the total sales is actually a sum of Sales plus Returns.

My list of problems is extensive. I'll just add that the QuickBooks connection is terrible, making TG an absolute nightmare for your accounting.

Anyone giving this app a 5 star rating should not be in business !

Mmrx

We really like Tradegecko for inventory management as well as a portal for our dealer network to conduct b2b purchases. The integration of stripe is a welcome addition and the customer service has been exceptional.