TradeGecko

TradeGecko

by TradeGecko

Multichannel inventory management & order management platform

Mydiaperbox

We searched for about 6 months for a new system and after countless house of testing we decided to move forward with TradeGecko and really like it. The integration with Shopify is really easy and so far we haven't had any issues.

Soil Store

I would like to say thanks to trade gecko as this is really great software for business to control inventory, sales records, purchase orders and customer relationships. I will recommend this software to other businesses as this will give them results themselves and will get them control everything on one platform.
Team is also very supportive as whenever we need help they always there to help.

Khubaib Mehmood
Retail and Distribution Manager
Soil Store , Abu Dhabi

Tuckerman Co 2

I'd recommend TradeGecko for inventory tracking, particularly for those who have a larger number of SKUs and multiple warehouses. It's great for tracking inventory by warehouse and SKU, pulling analytics such as SKU velocity, and processing exchanges which Shopify does not support. It also nicely integrates with Shopify, Xero, and Shipstation. The only drawback is that historical data importing isn't supported but that's something they're working on.

Premium Ejuice Samples Com

TradeGecko is by far the most effective way of operating multiple online stores in different regions and/or on different platforms while accurately and efficiently maintaining product inventory across all channels. The B2B eCommerce portal adds the incredible capability of offering your business / wholesale customers an online ordering platform that can operate alongside your retail online store. This solution is a little more pricey than some of its competitors, but it is well worth the additional cost. They have amazing customer service and the interface is highly intuitive and efficient for any store administrator to use.

Rukkysimone

TradeGecko solved my most important problem; how to sell items from different warehouses using the Shopify POS. It also does everything you could want in an inventory management app and They are constantly updating their features.

Doudou Kidswear

Has been using tradegecko for months and it help me to reduce workload for during backorder and report for sales. And keep record for the COGs (previously manual or untracked)
Thanks.

Savvyandshine

We've been using TradeGecko for the past 9 months and love it! TradeGecko integrates perfectly with Shopify and Quickbooks. The system makes everything happen in one place, your customer places their order on your shopify account and it instantly pops up in your TradeGecko account for approval, picking and shipping. At the same time we can place orders on the system in our offices and the stock all updates across TradeGecko and Shopify.

We have required support a few times when starting out to help us set things up to suit us and we have had excellent help every time and usually a follow up email just to make sure everything is sorted.

We have recommended TradeGecko to a number of people and are very happy we decided to go with them, life is a little simpler for us now.

Hlcelectric

TradeGecko gave us a cost effective way to manage our inventory (1400+ SKU's, 14,000+ products in an 8000 sq ft warehouse) and publish our inventory into a highly visible commerce platform (Shopify).

Having the ability to know real time inventory levels, pricing and bin location has saved a HUGE amount of busy work. Knowing bin locations and quantities by SKU saves us a huge amount of time...

When we update pricing in TradeGecko, the pricing and quantities are reflected in our Shopify Store.

We tried a lot of trial software and services, some proprietary software, various commerce platforms and found that the best way to get our inventory into a database, synced to a shopping cart, indexed on google, promoted with a relevant campaign in Adwords and track performance in analytics... was with TradeGecko/Shopify combo.

As We Grow

I can definitely recommend Trade Gecko for those who want to integrate a B2B or wholesale service into their Sopify page. It is very user friendly and if you need assistance, like I did, the people at Trade Gecko are quick to answer you e-mails and phone calls and help you out. I didn´t need much assistance because it is so easy to use, the setup really guides you through the process.

Zahara Cosmetics

I spend at least 2 hours every single day on TradeGecko and I'm really glad I have it. There's a lot of functionality so it took me a few days to get in the groove but when I did it was great for me to not only manage my inventory but also learn about what more I should be doing (as a first time seller everything was a learning curve).

I've noticed they've also been releasing more and more really helpful articles to help with whatever questions I have. Which is great for me so I don't have to bother reaching out in the first place . The functionality is pretty intrinsic to use because of the design and UI.

It keeps everything in control for me and helps me keep a clear eye on the business. the main reason why I love it is how easy it is to fulfil orders- I automatically see all my shopify orders, get a easy pick list and send through customer data straight to my 3PL so it's really smooth. And as soon as I'm done it's so enjoyable to mark them as packed and shipped then to have them wiped from the active orders. Clean and clear, my kind of software.

Overall, TradeGecko helps me manage 100% of my backend and I would recommend it to anyone, any day.