TradeGecko

TradeGecko

by TradeGecko

Wholesale and multichannel inventory management platform

Superlovemerino

We love Tradegecko here at Superlove, prior to implementing this app we did everything via spreadsheets... then we did it again when we messed it up, and again, and again..we realised it was madness when we were spending way more time trying to figure out why stock was messed up, and on related customer service problems (!!) than we were building our brand and marketing our lovely products. Tradegecko has become the centre of our universe and we'd recommend this system to anyone who runs a business involving inventory.

Www Nikauhill Co Nz

I use Tradegecko to fit between my Shopify store and my Xero accounting package. Tradegecko provides a whole level of functionality that turns the three platforms into a total, integrated, cloud-based, business system.

I can sell online via my Shopify store, at my gate using Shopify POS, to my wholesale customers using Tradegecko's online direct ordering channel, or just from phonecalls and emails.

Tradegecko is flexible, scaleable and responsive - inventory updates are in real time, customer management and order processing are excellent and the reporting options are great.

It will only get better - the brilliant, young owners and staff are constantly working on new and improved functions and features. Do yourself a favour & try it!

Bartechcome

We had initial teething problems since we started using trade gecko and shopify together more than a year back . But the problems were resolved and we find TradeGecko as the best inventory control and invoicing software and works in excellent tandem with shopify . We are located outside U.S. But both the tools have become a core to our business.

Briko Canada

My company acts as a distributor to retail outlets across Canada as well as an e-commerce retailer. I needed a solution to manage my wholesale activities while having inventory available in realtime on my Shopify store.Tradegecko integrates perfectly with Shopify, allows me to manage both sides of my business, wholesale and e-commerce retail. Of all other solutions I have explored, I strongly believe this is the best for my money.

Chateauspill

Tradegecko easily links with our Shopify online store and allows us to focus on the important things like getting orders out the door as well as our marketing efforts. In Tradegecko we can easily differentiate which orders are wholesale and which come through our online Shopify store giving us the ability to track sales quickly.

Mosi Mei

After a lot of research on the best inventory management software, I picked TradeGecko for many many reasons. Their integration with Lokad and other services is an amazing feature for the growth of any company. I love how easy it is to use, and the support and communication from the company are amazing. I've not yet used half the features to their potential, but I'm so glad I went with them over some other options. TradeGecko for me was the right decision b/c it seems to be the best fit for scaling.

I couldn't be happier with my decision and would recommend Tradegecko to any company looking for 'big company' functionality without the 'big company' price tag.

Hdindustrialdesign Com

I love how easy it is to sync Shopify with Tradegecko! Tradegecko is easy to use and has some nice features. Its great to finally find a good inventory management solution that actually integrates with our shopping cart.

Greetabl

TradeGecko has made inventory management much easier and more precise than any of the other methods we have tried. Implementation was clear and concise with any questions we had being answered quickly by the TG team.

The one aspect of TG that has been extremely helpful is how it allows you to build a product using pre-existing products as components.

We recommend TG!

Shaperstudios

My Tradegecko to Shopify integration has been game changing to my business. It allows me manage inventory levels at all my stores from 1 dashboard. I didn't realize how important a dedicated inventory management system was until my business started expanding and things got too messy. I'd recommend jumping on Tradegecko as early as you can.

Here are my 3 favorite features of Tradegecko:
1. Purchase Orders: allows me to place a professional order with a vendor/supplier and accurately control that price. When the product arrives my staff can simply receive the order and it accurately adjusts the inventory on Shopify.
2. Multi-locations: I now have 3 locations and from one dashboard I can watch the general managers at each location place purchase orders from a controlled list of products and have the product delivered to their store.
3. Re-order Point: I can set re-order points for every product and every variable for each store. This way I receive a suggested re-order list every week.

Harkstores

We're enjoying using TradeGecko to manage our inventory and keep our sales orders organized between all channels. We sell using Shopify but also on Amazon, eBay and several other channels. While there are a few things we'd like to see improved, the integration with Shopify is not one of them. It just works. Good stuff.