TradeGecko

TradeGecko

by TradeGecko

Multichannel inventory management & order management platform

BeautyPom

I have used TradeGecko on 2 stores and am very happy.

All applications have their pros and cons, but I have found the TradeGecko team to be very open to suggestions for improvement, and willing to put the programming time in to execute them as quickly as possible.

The interface is straightforward and clean, easy to understand and intuitive. I am looking forward to more support for complex variants - especially in the fashion area where you have many style/colour/size combinations - this area could do with a more suitable ordering/invoice environment for these types of products.

Airboxlab S.A.

Platform is very intuitive and customizable. The potential for changes and adaptation to one's need is huge, all packaged in a good looking visually environment. Where the package is a little week, is on the pricing since it is not always easy and clear where you can find the relevant information.

For example you may deactivate a user thinking you will not be charged but then you receive a charge because an obscure and well hidden field isn't ticket.

Knowledge-base articles are frequently updated though so you are most likely to find a solution to your problem. Their support is also very responsive.

All in all, I cannot fault the service given it's huge customisability and I guess there's no easy way around to some of it's shortcomings. It's a great platform albeit a little difficult when it come to finding the right information in their FAQ.

Still their support is there to help, and although my review may come across as negative on the contrary I am a very happy user of the service and would highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in a robust platform.

For your information I've been using TG for two years and we had zero downtime so things can actually get done compared to some competing services I have a lot less good things to say about.

Nice Martin

Here at nice Martin, TradeGecko has helped keep our inventory clean and simple and with real time stock Updates we never have an issue with overselling. It has easy intergration with our accounting software which makes tax time a breeze. Would recommend to anyone who has a large inventory or Multiple sales locations.

Loverstempo

Trade gecko has solved many problems for my wholesale business, but a major one being the nightmare of managing inventory between our wholesale customers and our online store. There are definitely some areas that could use a little improvement in terms of the reporting, customer relationship management and the sales order process regarding back orders. But still I would say it's the best system out there that I have found so far.

Cznd

TradeGecko has been great for inventory management. I especially love it for creating "bundles". The composite variant feature is an awesome tool when you want to bundle items without having to create or put aside special inventory for the product.

I would recommend TradeGecko to other businesses if you use a multi-platform to sell your products (Woocommerce + Shopify). It cuts time having to manage inventory across all shops.

The customer service is also helpful. The reps respond within 24 hours of a request.

There is need for improvements including updating stock control in real time (sometimes it take a few hours for the stock to update on the shop when you enter new inventory or a new PO). I would also suggest the ability to duplicate a composite variant for those bundles that have 100+ variants to edit.

Overall, good app for Shopify. Thanks!

Hf Beauty

This app is very intuited and fulfills all of my business needs. We can't wait to see what else there is to learn about it!

6kubikes

Customer service at this company is great overall. They just opened up a north American office, which is convenient.

Ezzolights Com

User-friendly interface with a range of powerful tools.

Hippo Foods

I love the app, and it keeps getting better

Standardtoolstore

Great all in one business tool, Seamless integration with Shopify.
Been using it for 3 years, the new version is excellent!!

Previous 1 3