QuickBooks Commerce

QuickBooks Commerce

by Intuit

Power every part of your business with a single platform

Tajamaly تجمّلي

I've been using tg for a while now and I can say with great assertion that their product is very well-built and is providing us great value in managing both our shopify store and many other sales channels. it also made our life easier when we introduced bundles products with shopify. I'd say don't get fooled by the negative reviews here on shopify as it seems may of them didn't really give tradegecko a fair chance before judging them

Cal Coast Fishing

Integration with Shopify has been great! Customer support has been really fast and helpful. Highly recommended

Salty Raven

Integration into Shopify has been great - Interface allows data to flow in the directions specified and have complete inventory and re-order tools through TradeGecko. Shopify allows us to reach multiple channels and TradGecko manages my business - It's a great winning combo!

Melt Cosmetics

We've used tradegecko for over a year now, and have had no issues. The platform allows us to manage our online, B2B, and national distribution channels with ease. The inventory management rivals enterprise systems, for a fraction of the cost, and the shopify integration is top-notch. We actually switched from quickbooks enterprise to tradegecko, and it's been smooth sailing.

Sole Mechanics

We have been very happy with the Shopify -TradeGecko integration - which we have been using across 3 different Shopify stores for over 2 years now. We can't really fault it as even when we have had issues, the support has always been fantastic and the issue resolved. We also love that TradeGecko is always improving the platform with new innovations that improve the overall Shopify TG experience. TradeGecko has been a very practical and scalable solution for our business - highly recommend for any SME!

Poundit

TradeGecko has been a great help for us in inventory and order management so we can focus more on growing our business. Plus, very responsive and helpful customer service in case you have any questions or need anything.

Bathroom Store Ireland

Great app, I tried a couple of different options (zoho inventory) and I find the tradegecko best for what I need. I really like the Xero integration and purchasing orders features.

ÅBEN

A brilliant product which integrates seamlessly into the ÅBEN platform, especially Shopify and other plug-ins. Highly recommend!

Bungalow Living Bali

I used this as my main system, with the price it's totally worth.
The customer service is quick and helpful.

IZ Adaptive

The integration with Shopify is seamless and it handles the multi currency transactions well and without issues

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11