TradeGecko

TradeGecko

by TradeGecko

Multichannel inventory management & order management platform

Melt Cosmetics

We've used tradegecko for over a year now, and have had no issues. The platform allows us to manage our online, B2B, and national distribution channels with ease. The inventory management rivals enterprise systems, for a fraction of the cost, and the shopify integration is top-notch. We actually switched from quickbooks enterprise to tradegecko, and it's been smooth sailing.

Sole Mechanics

We have been very happy with the Shopify -TradeGecko integration - which we have been using across 3 different Shopify stores for over 2 years now. We can't really fault it as even when we have had issues, the support has always been fantastic and the issue resolved. We also love that TradeGecko is always improving the platform with new innovations that improve the overall Shopify TG experience. TradeGecko has been a very practical and scalable solution for our business - highly recommend for any SME!

Poundit

TradeGecko has been a great help for us in inventory and order management so we can focus more on growing our business. Plus, very responsive and helpful customer service in case you have any questions or need anything.

Bathroom Store Ireland

Great app, I tried a couple of different options (zoho inventory) and I find the tradegecko best for what I need. I really like the Xero integration and purchasing orders features.

ÅBEN

A brilliant product which integrates seamlessly into the ÅBEN platform, especially Shopify and other plug-ins. Highly recommend!

Bungalow Living Bali

I used this as my main system, with the price it's totally worth.
The customer service is quick and helpful.

IZ Adaptive

The integration with Shopify is seamless and it handles the multi currency transactions well and without issues

NOGU.studio

Tradegecko is the best multichannel store and inventory management platform we've ever used. Makes managing multiple shopify stores and third party marketplaces very simple and straightforward. I would highly recommend this app.

AppleCheeks Cloth Diapers

This app makes it possible to synchronize my inventory between my wholesale and retail customers. Easy to install, and then there's not much to do after that. Just remember that if you change something in your TG listing, you have to delist and then relist on Shopify, or the change doesn't get pushed through.

Harlow

We use this app to keep control of our inventory and couldn't live without it, it would be really great if it had an added integration platform we could sync with partners we drop ship with, so our inventory would be updated seamlessly as we make sales on each platform

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11