StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
November 29, 2018

I've been working with Rachel, she's very quick to respond, and always explains everything I need.
It shows that when it comes to Googe ads they know what they are doing!

POLISHED PETS
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 16, 2018

Shopping, dynamic remarketing, search, they do everything for us. We started with the Basic plan, and we're now on the Deluxe $2k plan.

Luxxly
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
October 31, 2018

In a world where we deal with a lot of online services, I find it worthwhile to write positive feedback when something actually works perfectly for us....

The client service is exceptional with friendly relaxed helpful staff who is always ready to just take my problems and solve them directly rather than point me to some long-winded guide. And that is true at anytime of the day which can't be said about many companies...

The Traffic is amazing, I get the visitors that actually search for the products I sell in my store.

Sales and ROI are 5x which is great for me.

Eureka Market Online
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
October 30, 2018

I'm not techie so finding StoreYa was a true blessing for me. They created all the ad campaigns for me on Google.
Search, Shopping all the things I really needed to grow my business. You should definitely check them out!

Ugly Christmas Sweatshirts
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Edited October 10, 2018

App will actually bring traffic. Had an issue and received immediate and highly specialized customer support.

Childrens Moda
Time spent using app: 20 days
October 5, 2018

This is by far the best Google ads app on Shopify!
Their AI technology is how the future of advertising will look like in a few years, they developed an amazing technology.
Try it out, it will be the best thing you can do for your business.

Plaisir Quotidien
France
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
October 4, 2018

The guys at Storeya are AMAZING!
I used to talk with our rep in Google, tried different PPC agencies, but always felt like I'm wasting valuable time and money.
With Storeya I see much better results and best of all, I don't need to do anything!

Danailya's Bedroom
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 21, 2018

I got a recommendation from a good friend to use the traffic booster, he's been selling online for 8 years, so when he recommends something I listen!
It's so easy to set up there's really no reason why not to give it a try.
I had average results with Google, and I used to do only text ads, with these guys the results are much better and they use different advertising methods. They run for me text ads, shopping, and retargeting!

Cupidstone
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 17, 2018

This is not another app, this is a game changer.
A+++++ for the support they offer and for the AI technology they developed.
I tried other products in the Google AdWords category, but I still needed to manage the campaigns on a weekly basis, with the Traffic Booster it is a set and forget app, they really did everything for my business! Set up, manage and optimize.
Like others wrote, it will work for you only if people search for the type of products you're selling on Google.

DreamAthletic
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
September 16, 2018

These guys are amazing! They started driving traffic to our store immediately while maintaining our target ROAS and continually update us on their results. Definitely 5 stars!

Envy Stylz Boutique