StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
September 16, 2018

These guys are amazing! They started driving traffic to our store immediately while maintaining our target ROAS and continually update us on their results. Definitely 5 stars!

Envy Stylz Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 11, 2018

For a system that should be easy for a business owner to use, Adwords is overwhelming.

I started with Google Adwords in October 2016 in a highly competitive market. After multiple calls with the Google Adwords Advisers, I found out that they had set up the account incorrectly, and with their mistakes, I was spending thousands of dollars with no results. When I started to work with the Traffic Booster I noticed that for a minimum budget I'm able to reach a positive ROAS, I started with their Standard plan and upgraded a few times since then.

It's definitely one of the apps that helped me take my business to the next level. So far, we had a record year in online sales and continue this growth month after month.
My account manager Rachel, is very helpful, always there for me if I need something. In only a few minutes of the intro call, I knew that I'm in good hands!

The Traffic Booster is not just an app, it's your best way in my opinion to get targeted traffic from Google, their algorithm is something a small business owner like me wouldn't be able to get anywhere else.

For anyone considering this, I would say, go for it! You will thank yourself over and over again. As a small business, I know we wouldn't be where we are now, without their ongoing support and assistance.

Little Mouse Clothing And Gifts
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
August 9, 2018

One of the best experiences I have ever had. I am truly grateful for the Traffic Booster!

I know very little when it comes to AdWords, I tried doing it myself for about 4 months, and then decided to find an agency or a system that would do it better than I do. When searching online for such a solution I encountered StoreYa's traffic booster, and I'm truly grateful for that!

About 20% of my revenue are coming from their service with an ROI of 5x.

Their support is great, I've dealt with a woman called Brigitta, you see that she really cares, she listens to my needs, when we have a new sale or promotion I always reach out to make sure everything is updated.
In terms of the back-office, I find it easy to set up and edit the ad campaigns, they make it straight forward.

If you're reading this, then give it a go, it did wonders for me and it can do the same for you.

Toko Atk
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
August 7, 2018

We came across the traffic booster app by storeya last year. It's an amazing tool and could not be happier with the performance and customer support. 15% of our overall revenue is generated by the app and we have a roi of x 13.6.
Definitely 5 stars and would highly recommend it to everyone!

Onekid 2
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited August 16, 2018

We sleep better at night knowing that the team at StoreYa is managing our ads campaigns. They are a team of pros when it comes to Google AdWords and Facebook and our experience with them has been amazing!

They are the real deal!

If you offer a good shopping experience, generating sales but feeling stuck and looking to take your business to the next level - the Traffic Booster is a must have!

Having the traffic booster enables us to focus on our business and products, while having a team of marketers helping us out.

Our ROAs on AdWords is x6 and on Facebook is x5.

If you are serious about your business, you should definitely try them out.

Treebaselyfe
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited July 11, 2018

Before we installed the Traffic Booster, Facebook ads was the only channel we used to get traffic.

But now with this amazing app we get daily traffic coming from Google.
They advertise our business using search ads, remarketing and shopping ads. We have no real knowledge on how to do it the right way without wasting money..
We're getting x5 ROAS and their support is amazing, I've corresponded a few times with Emma and Brigitta and their response was always fast and friendly.

I already recommended them to a few of my friends and happy to recommend them here as well.
They truly deserve it!

A+++++ experience

Women Belleza
India
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 22, 2018

The guys of StoreYa have been more than amazing. Right from the get go we seen 4x to 8x ROAS on their service. And the beauty of it is that it is set and forget.

Aside from that their support is awesome. Always up for a quick skype call and they respond super fast to any inquiries.

I highly recommend them and fully trust them with our ad budgets!

Gearbunch
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 2, 2018

So far so good! Customer care has been attentive and overall, happy with use of this app. You should not just depend on this app for sales as it is more of a complimentary tool to an already positively moving store. It's important to pay attention to your analytics and evaluate the performance. Reaching out with questions has been a good experience.

Bun Maternity
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 28, 2018

I like these folks! They are attentive, responsive and friendly.

Most importantly they are successful. Our traffic and sales have been increasing steadily with their efforts.

As such our revenues are increasing as well.

We are going to increase our budget and see what they can do!

Impact 4
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 28, 2018

So far so very good. I think we’ve generated $12-15k in sales and have upped our budget to 1k/month. Yoni is very accommodating and responds quickly and explains everything very well. I couldn’t have done this on my own account - now they need Facebook ads and they’ve got a customer right off the bat. Very impressive and hope it continues. (Only qualm is the dashboard needs to be abit more informative like others have said, also the ad design can sometimes need tweaking)

Keepemquiet