StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Google Shopping ads Google AdWords, Remarketing & Facebook ads

From $120/month. External charges may apply.

Positivity Apparel

Time spent using app About 2 months

Don't waste your money. This app is nothing like the description. I was hesitant to make the purchase, but after seeing all the 5 star reviews, I decided to give it a try and boy was that a mistake. I was charged $120 for a product that REDUCED traffic to my store and INCREASED my bounce rate. So, any traffic I was getting as a result of this app was completely useless. Another thing that I found sketchy is when I allowed the app access to my Google Analytics it showed that I was getting all this traffic, but my Shopify analytics didn't match up with this. When I revoked the apps access to Google Analytics, the traffic shown was in sync with Shopify showing that my traffic actually decreased and my bounce rate was phenomenal. The app description promised great results right away, but once you purchase the app and get to the dashboard, it wants you to pay the full $180 for 2-3 months before you see any changes. I don't know about you but that sounds like a complete rip off and I refuse to waste money on a service that is obviously misleading. Don't be fooled by the 5 star reviews like I was! I'm disputing the charge in PayPal because this service is not as described. I get better traffic from Google and Facebook ads.

March 3, 2019

Hi Devin,
Thank you for your review.
In the 4 days we were running your campaigns we only had time to drive 19 visitors to your site.
Those visitors were highly targeted and all came from Google Ads.
There is no technical way we could have reduced your traffic.
We would love to see your business grow with us, that's our goal and passion, but unfortunately, you stopped the campaign at a very early stage.

Spartansuppz

Location Australia

Blocked me out of my account, charged without permission and refused to provide me account access.
Performance was ok but this is a VERY bad ending and has left a sour taste in my mouth.

Would NOT recommend after such a terrible experience at the end-simply cannot trust them anymore which is an essential when it comes to finances and your site

chipperbot

Location Denmark

Used the app to drive traffic for 3 months. The traffic was of lower quality than the traffic I could get from google on my own (I got people to add to cart/view multiple products etc, not so with the traffic from this app, also much less traffic for same amount of money).

It is easy to setup, you also pick key words yourself, this could be the reason, as the true amount of optimization is not big? On my own I kept optimizing the words and add copy in google, which improved the performance. I did not notice any improvement of the add campaigns performance.

I want a refund!

NINJA EDC

Like the other 10 1 Star reviews, we got no ROI. $330 paid. Zero sales in a month. Way less traffic than advertised.

Onlinediscountimports

Time spent using app About 1 month

signed up and pocked around then uninstalled and they charged me $258 not happy will not recommend

Vipc

Location Australia

Delivered approximately 10-15% of the advertised traffic and sales. Team advised that ideally they want to fine tune things over 2-3 months so you'll need to be prepared to invest several months. After they delivered such low numbers in my first month I decided I wasn't going to invest further - I felt they didn't prove the value they advertised, not even close.

Additonally, I saw that they were creating ads that were misinforming customers. One of the ads mentioned everthing in my store was on sale for 10% off, which wasn't true. I am not in the habit of misleading customers. Their other ads really showed that they weren't able to familiarise themselves with the types of products I sell which showed me they probably wouldn't be able to attract the right customers for my store.

Customer service is adequate.

UI needs to be updated and more feature rich.

It really is a 1 star product for me.

Gizmopies

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very Disappointing result !! For the 1st month, I pay $1000 for the ads and they gave me "642" visitor and "0" sells. Think twice before giving them your money.

Kayarize

1. The traffic that I see from my Storeya dashboard is inaccurate. It did not match the Shopify and Google analytics traffic. I emailed Storeya and they told me they see no issues.

2. When I click on the Storeya app link from within Shopify using a safari browser. I get a warning message saying the connection is not private and that there is a problem with Storeya’s certificate. Storeya tells me they see no issues on their end.

3. My monthly budget in TWO weeks. For the next two weeks I would have no traffic from Storeya. I have new products throughout the month that would benefit from a relatively even distribution of traffic.

4. Storeya’s dashboard is inadequate. I need a lot more feedback in terms of keywords to see what is actually bringing the traffic to my site. I used Google Analytics as best I could but I still do not have the kind of data I would be comfortable with.

Icandistore

Time spent using app About 1 month

Don't waste your time this app is garbage! it works for a while then stopped working and no one wants to reply to emails for technical help. Crappy app and even crappier customer service.

Wright Equipment Birmingham

does not work. claimed that i saw thousands of visitors and earned thousands of dollars. that was not true.