StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
Edited July 28, 2021

I have been using this app to drive traffic & get more sales. In the 13 months since I have been using the Traffic Booster I have achieved 7X overall ROAS. The portal makes it easy to see clearly see your daily spend and sales. I would highly recommend this app.

Webig Inc.
July 21, 2021

We worked with Storya for over 2 months now, ROAS is very positive and the team are great. Highly recommended.

KitchBoom
June 8, 2021

Using this app to boost traffic and orders via Google ads and shopping and have seen a really good ROAS achieved very quickly. This is a very easy way to get setup without having to have any specific knowledge around google ads.

Horsham Coffee Roaster
May 14, 2021

We've worked with StoreYa for over a year now and have had great results. Positive ROAS and a helpful, responsive team.

Upper Playground
May 5, 2021

I was skeptical at first, i've tried so many other services such as this. I even downloaded the app before, but once I saw the cost I deleted it. However something told me to go back & give it shot. I invested the $120 to start. I am not kidding within 5 -7 days or so I had got all my ROI back. I am currently sitting at around 4.5X ROI/ROAS. I raised my budget from the initial $120 to currently we are at $600. You have to be patient, you have to make sure your store is optimized for conversions, you have to make sure your products are SEO firendly. Once you do all that, this app will help bring in customers to your page. Then it's your job to seal the deal. I saw one of my asd and they way they set it up was PERFECT. Very creative, but also intriguing. I am happy I gave them a second shot. Just know you must have your store optimized if you want customers who've never heard of you to purchase. Storeya job is help bring customers to your page - your job is to complete the sale. As fas as I see it - they are bringing the customers and I am happy with almost 5x ROAS. Cheers,
Team Gerardo Collection

Gerardo Collection
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 26, 2021

I've been using the traffic Booster for almost 2 years and has excellent results, I recommend this app!

Gothic Babe Co
April 13, 2021

StoreYa Traffic Booster is such a rad tool! I've received a 8x ROAS in the 3 months I have been using the Traffic Booster. If you have a ton of items that you are unable to manage individual ads for like my business then it's the perfect tool to get more customers.

Sugar Shortcuts
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 30, 2021

We have been working with Storeya for almost 2 years now. They have helped generate almost 2 million in sales and maintained between a 4-5 ROAS the entire time. Great team and great to work with.

ScalpMED®
March 15, 2021

Have used Google marketing companies prior with very little results after months & spending 1000s. Wasted 1000s myself trying to get a handle on Google got to a point I was “happy” but knew I wasn’t scratching the surface. Our site was cranking needed help Shopify recommended StoreYa .... Traffic Booster sounded too good to be true awesome Ai & incredible value for money turns out it is within 2 weeks awesome results will absolutely upgrade to pro & absolutely confident it will smash our Google ads out of the park. Customer service is off the chart any queries answered every company needs an “Emma” ...Will update for sure Savvy Steve

Savvy Touch
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 14, 2021

If you're looking to scale your business with more traffic and sales, I highly recommend you to give the Traffic Booster a try! We're seeing a 5x ROAS in the 11 months we've been using them and we are very happy with the results. The service from Emma is also great. I highly recommend Traffic Booster and will continue to use it as part of our Digitall Marketing strategy.

The Berry Tea Shop