StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Google Shopping ads Google AdWords, Remarketing & Facebook ads

From $120/month. External charges may apply.

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Love this app, have been using it for 2 years, Emma my consultant ( free) always responds and helps me quickly!!! I will be returning for life!

The Italian Club Hong Kong

Location Hong Kong SAR

10x ROAS since the first month. StoreYa is not only cost effective, but it's also time saving. They are great professionals and always helpful.
Special mention to Emma for her outstanding support throughout our experience with StoreYa traffic booster.

Orange Burps

Time spent using app About 1 year

Storeya is a good, honest company, and they are very effective at what they do. We have been with them for quite a while now. I highly recommend you give the Traffic Booster a try so you an see what is possible for your store. They helped us achieve a 3.7x ROAS in the 11 months we've been using them.

No Shave Life LLC

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Have worked with Storeya for over a year and they have done a great job at driving new customers to us at a profitable rate from google. Highly recommend.

Marcozo

Time spent using app About 1 year

Traffic booster has been great for us. 5x ROAS in the last 14 months that we have been using them!..

Ioannou Shoes

Location Cyprus

I have been using this app for just 2 months and have already achieved 7X ROAS (avg.). Support is very fast, helpful and thorough. The whole team seems very keen on customising the product based on your individual needs and working together with us to build on even better results.

Dr Jimz

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love Storeya! We average a ROAS of 8% with seasonal spikes in the 15% range. The team at Storeya is very helpful and know their stuff. Can't say enough about this company :)

Curl Warehouse

I've been really happy with my results using Storeya. There's a lot of work you have to do to make that traffic work for you, but they've been great in generating the traffic I was struggling to get on my own. We have averaged over 10x ROAS since we started with Storeya on a $99 budget more than a year ago. I kept increasing the budget as our sales climbed and it has paid off significantly.

Eye Love

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've been using this app for 18 months and are getting over a +3x ROAS with Traffic Booster. Hands off and great to use. Thanks for a great app!

My Shinies

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is not a magic app that will just turn a non converting store into a winner, but if converting sales is not your problem, and quality traffic is, then this might be for you. I have been using Storeya for almost a year and a half now. They have great communication, and when you have concerns talk to them and see what can be improved. Even when scaling you can talk to them, they are not out to just take your money. I have been told to wait before scaling, or even to reduce budget at times (covid), and definitely appreciate their team looking out for our store!