StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
February 23, 2021

We started using this app several months ago. Thought it best to wait until this time to write a review so we could really give it a go. Firstly, don't expect huge results within weeks! This is unrealistic. As with FB Ads this campaign needs some time to learn and gain momentum with its algorithm. What I like most is that you can start at the bottom end and work your way up to having a personally managed Ad Campaign. Also, there is no huge set up fees like most Ad agencies and trying to run your own Campaigns takes you away from other important areas of running your business. Storeya helps you to grow in a way in which your budget fits best along the way. We started on the lower end and have increased slowly 3.6 x ROAS in the 6 months. This Aps works GREAT with your FB Ads - whether you run your own or have Storeya run them for you. They bounce off each other. Emma is FABULOUS. Not sure if she ever sleeps hahahaha always responding to our emails promptly and with such professionalism. Customer service is key in this industry and they certainly have nailed it there. We will, at this stage continue to use Storeya and grow with them helping us along the way. We certainly recommend them.

Stoned Hilda
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 22, 2021

I really love working with Storeya, we've tried Google ads internally in the past and the results don't even come close - apparently we suck at Google ads, ha. Also, Emma, their CS manager has been extremely helpful and is always responsive with anything I need. We started really slow at $180/month and within 2 months, I already 4x'd the budget because of the results we are seeing. I look forward to scaling to scaling even more very soon. I will say though, if you don't already have a high converting website, you probably won't see the results you want. They can drive people to your store, but if the potential customers don't like what they see, they won't convert and you'll be unhappy.

Blossom Essentials
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 22, 2021

Storeya has become our main source of business. The ROAS has been improving month over month. We tested Storeya against our agency PPC team with identical budgets. At first, it was a close race but after 2 months, Storeya was generating 81% of our sales. You will need to work closely with your Storeya representative to get the best outcome and also understand that it will take at least a month to start getting decent results. Also, pick your channels carefully. Some didn't work at all so monitor ROAS with the team and reallocate budgets behind the better performing channels.

Celia Dee
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 19, 2021

So far so GOOD! Impressed now, while I was skeptical at first. We are at 25.44 ROAS at the moment and each month we have been upping our budget and will continue to do so as long as it stays good for us. Will update if anything drastic changes, but give it a try and see if it works well for your store. We were pleasantly surprised at what we got back thus far! Disclaimer, we are an established store for over 8 years with lots of data to work with and also marketing being done via other channels on our pixel before using this service.

Bikini Crush Swimwear
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 19, 2021

We have been happy with the results, and the customer service has been great at well. They can work with you on customs solutions, and are usually quick to fix any issues

Modefa
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 17, 2021

I have been working with Storeya for around 7 months. They are a great company and have been an excellent support, both in terms of their own work as well as wider feedback on how to improve sales and our website in general. It is a partnership, and they are always at the end of the email suggesting new ideas and how to improve Roas. We have been using Traffic Booster and with ROAS of around 3.7 over that time. I would recommend giving them a try.

Bunker Mentality
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 15, 2021

I honestly have to say that was skeptical at first. Have been now with storeya for over a year and it just keeps getting better. We have been consistently above 4x ROAS. Thank you for the great work!

Blackout Coffee Co
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 11, 2021

Love this app, have been using it for 2 years, Emma my consultant ( free) always responds and helps me quickly!!! I will be returning for life!

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
February 6, 2021

10x ROAS since the first month. StoreYa is not only cost effective, but it's also time saving. They are great professionals and always helpful.
Special mention to Emma for her outstanding support throughout our experience with StoreYa traffic booster.

The Italian Club Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 5, 2021

Storeya is a good, honest company, and they are very effective at what they do. We have been with them for quite a while now. I highly recommend you give the Traffic Booster a try so you an see what is possible for your store. They helped us achieve a 3.7x ROAS in the 11 months we've been using them.

Orange Burps