StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Google Shopping ads Google AdWords, Remarketing & Facebook ads

From $120/month. External charges may apply.

Tacticalsoap.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was skeptical and started small. After a few weeks I didn’t think it was working and decided to terminate. They convinced me that it takes time to optimize. I am grateful that they did. I now get a 5x and sometimes 6x return on ad spend with them now two years later. They know what they are doing. Give it a try and give it time to work!

AndaSeatCanada

Time spent using app About 1 year

Normally ads company would tell you that it takes a few weeks to 3 months to optimize the campaign and see the ROI blablabla.
But I got more return than I expected in the first 3 weeks

I have been using Traffic Booster for 10 months.
I am getting a ROAS of 33.09 for all time!
The team and product are very helpful, they reply your email within a day and always remind you the campaign performance.
This is Literally THE BEST APP I have ever used!!!!
Strongly recommend to everyone especially if you are selling high price point products.

Beautiful Disaster Clothing

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is working wonders for our eCommerce site. bdrocks.com has seen an impressive return on investment with StoreYa!

Fidget Stop

Location Israel

The Traffic Booster is a MUST HAVE app!! Love It

I played with Google AdWords and Bing in the past, but never managed to create a positive ROI. With the Traffic Booster I filled out a short set up form and was on my way. In 24 hours I started to get targeted traffic.

Once you fill out the set up form you reach to the Traffic Booster dashboard, you'll then see red alerts, I highly recommend you to follow these alerts, one is to connect your Google Analytics account and the other one is to embed a Google code.

Following these steps will help them to optimize your ad campaigns. It takes two minutes and will improve your campaign so do it.

They handle everything for me, they manage and optimize my ad campaigns and I see a x6 ROI which is amazing. I already recommended it to all my friends that sell online, you have to give it a try.

They are great people to work with and their product is just AMAZING!, I would give 10 stars if I could : )

Thanks!!!

JoltCharger

Time spent using app 4 minutes

This app is a no brainer for us, for a budget of $500 we're seeing about $3,000 in return, it's very effective, and I'm very happy we stopped wasting money like we used to with different PPC agencies.

Precision Digital

Time spent using app 2 minutes

The Traffic Booster is a great set and forget type of tool.
The response time of our account manager Brigitta is top notch. I highly recommend this app for Shopify merchants that are looking to focus on their products and not their marketing

Bano eeMee

Time spent using app 4 minutes

StoreYa's team is helpful and responsive!
They created for us search ad campaigns, dynamic remarketing and shopping ads, we couldn't be more happier with the results!

Power Girl Fitness

Time spent using app 1 minute

We started with Google ads, after a month upgraded our budget and today they run all of our Google, Facebook and Instagram ads. Our ROI is 5.5X.
Our growth chart for this year looks great because of StoreYa.

BraveHeroes

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Using StoreYa has been great for us so far. We've seen increased results and return on our Google Ads which was the main reason we signed up for the service. The dashboard is extremely easy to use and very intuitive for someone who is not exactly a Google Ad expert! Plus, our rep took the time to get to know our business to help make suggestions that were actually right for us and actually produced results. I would recommend StoreYa to any small business looking to get more out of their Google Ads.

Wellthy Nutraceuticals

So far everything is great. We have seen 305% increase on ROI and still have another week before first month is over. Planning on scaling spend big time. Only issue we are facing is constantly having to re-authenticate our GA account which we are working through with support now. In terms of money spent and money gained, it's a no brainer.