StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Google Shopping ads Google AdWords, Remarketing & Facebook ads

From $120/month. External charges may apply.

The Random Boxx

Time spent using app About 1 hour

It's always a pleasure to work with Briggita and the team. They are personable, responsive, and results-oriented!

Mom and Daughter Store

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The support we get from this company is how I wish all companies would treat their clients! In terms of growth, we've seen about 350% increase.

POLISHED PETS

Time spent using app 1 day

I've been working with Rachel, she's very quick to respond, and always explains everything I need.
It shows that when it comes to Googe ads they know what they are doing!

Luxxly

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Shopping, dynamic remarketing, search, they do everything for us. We started with the Basic plan, and we're now on the Deluxe $2k plan.

Eureka Market Online

Time spent using app 3 minutes

In a world where we deal with a lot of online services, I find it worthwhile to write positive feedback when something actually works perfectly for us....

The client service is exceptional with friendly relaxed helpful staff who is always ready to just take my problems and solve them directly rather than point me to some long-winded guide. And that is true at anytime of the day which can't be said about many companies...

The Traffic is amazing, I get the visitors that actually search for the products I sell in my store.

Sales and ROI are 5x which is great for me.

Ugly Christmas Sweatshirts

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I'm not techie so finding StoreYa was a true blessing for me. They created all the ad campaigns for me on Google.
Search, Shopping all the things I really needed to grow my business. You should definitely check them out!

Childrens Moda

App will actually bring traffic. Had an issue and received immediate and highly specialized customer support.

Plaisir Quotidien

Location France
Time spent using app About 16 hours

This is by far the best Google ads app on Shopify!
Their AI technology is how the future of advertising will look like in a few years, they developed an amazing technology.
Try it out, it will be the best thing you can do for your business.

Danailya's Bedroom

Time spent using app About 2 months

The guys at Storeya are AMAZING!
I used to talk with our rep in Google, tried different PPC agencies, but always felt like I'm wasting valuable time and money.
With Storeya I see much better results and best of all, I don't need to do anything!

Cupidstone

I got a recommendation from a good friend to use the traffic booster, he's been selling online for 8 years, so when he recommends something I listen!
It's so easy to set up there's really no reason why not to give it a try.
I had average results with Google, and I used to do only text ads, with these guys the results are much better and they use different advertising methods. They run for me text ads, shopping, and retargeting!