StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

by Storeya

Google Shopping, Google AdWords, Remarketing & Facebook ads!

LLUME Jewelry

My biggest mistake of 2021. This app won't make you more money, they will just POACH ATTRIBUTION from your other campaigns and make you think theirs are profitable. These guys are REALLY dishonest and won't give a clear answer when asked questions. Here's what happened. I paid for storeya for 2.5 months on the basic plan. During that time I think I got a few sales. 2.5 months in I found out that they were running ads on the NAME of my store, and these accounted for MOST of the sales. Not products or product keywords. My store's name is unique and we rank #1 on google (duh!). But above my #1 google spot, storeya was running ads poaching customers with purchase intent from my other campaigns. Here's what was happening: 1. you run influencer/cpc/whatever campaign
2. customer googles you
3. customer clicks on storeya ad running at top of Google instead of your store which is prob #1
4. they purchase 5. Storeya attributes this purchase to their advertising. I literally had 2 customer tell me this, but the attribution was to storeya. When I discovered this I asked storeya to plz stop running ads for the name of my store. they refused. Got super vague and told me their ads help me to rank better on google. I said "I'm #1 on google for my store's weird name. Why am I paying you for this!?" Save yourself $$$$$$ and AVOID.

September 16, 2021

We have spent $12 bidding on your brand name since your competitors were taking 60% of your most targeted traffic and bypassing your natural results by bidding on your brand name using Google Ads. This is a common best practice one that we run on our unique brand name as well for the same reasons.

PROPHET AND TOOLS

We opted in for the PRO SUBSCRIPTION, which costed $1000!! We were very hesitant because the price was extremely expensive but we thought to give them a try because they did such a great job advertising themselves and believed they were exactly what we were looking for to help increase our online sales and take it to the next level! They promised an estimated monthly visitors of 2,000-4,000. Guess how much we only received?Only 746 visitors!! They promised an estimated monthly sales of 40-60. How much did we receive? Only 10 sales! We were actually making much more sales without their service! And the funny thing is they think this is acceptable and think they've done a great job with their automatic SMART algorithm system! We cancelled our subscription before the month even finished! They would not give me my full refund or even a substantial partial amount and were very happy to let me cancel my subscription! I've had a really bad experience and would not recommend using them at all. Honestly what a waste of money! And also the video ad you guys made with the woman swearing with a temper, it was not funny and highly offensive!

February 9, 2021

Hi Cemal,

I'm sorry to hear that despite our efforts this is how you summarize your experience with our company.
We support thousands of merchants that are happy with us and we do our best to help them grow online.
As mentioned in our correspondence, your site is new, has no data, and a low conversion rate and for that reason, we took initiative and had our experts providing you with a free site audit to help you improve your store's shopping experience and conversion rate. We have even suggested to paused your campaigns until you execute our recommendations.
We have generated your business 14 sales. If you had the industry average conversion rate, the targeted traffic we drove to your store would have converted per our estimation as publically provided on our plans and pricing table.
In regards to the refund, we have refunded you with your unused funds and informed you about it a few days ago.

Selling online is a long journey, the first few sales are always the hardest.

I wish you all the best,
Emma
StoreYa Team

Illuminovo

I signed up for the $1,000/month tier and committed to 3 months to give this app a real shot of success, and I really wanted it to work, because I'm not great at digital marketing. My shop averages 2-4 sales a day, so we can convert, but I was looking to boost sales. After 2 months, we had 4 total sales through StoreYa... not the start I was looking for, but maybe we were finding our footing? The Facebook integration didn't work for me, so I reached out and was told that there was a bug, and they were working on it. I never heard back on that, Facebook integration just wasn't included for me I guess... Suddenly in month 3, my traffic dropped off a cliff. I reached out again, and I was told that my site was the problem (not adding upsells, speed needed a boost, add some more reviews, etc). I explained that none of this should explain why my traffic was falling, despite still converting my own leads 2-4 a day. I was told they would keep an eye on it, and I never heard back from them again. Maybe this could work for a different store. It certainly didn't for mine, and I wasted $3,000 on it... Really disappointed.

Morati World

There promo sponsor ads you see in your feed promise the moon in ROI X-times... they said and delivers ROCK SAND...Went from the starter price of $120 a month (which I only got 60 views the first month on my site morati world) "where they said there A.I will find the right customers in fashion, after the first few months of investing in this trash app I talked to customer service to get a better understanding on how things work, they said I need to increase my budget which I did to the $250 plan to see if there would be any difference where I could at least get one sale, invested over $$$$ and got $0 sales what a waste. I should have spent that money on Facebook ads and at least get a few last.

December 18, 2020

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our company, we do our best to keep our clients happy with us.

We understand that getting the first few sales is always the hardest and can be very frustrated.
We encourage you to put an effort into improving your shopping experience by following the free site audit our Benchmark Hero app offers. This should help you jumpstart your store and improve your conversion rate.

Casacases

dont use this app, make your paypal permanent limit and now when i try to login in app its says "The service is unavailable.", wow DONT USE THIS APP

October 27, 2020

Our site was down for maintenance for a couple of minutes, I apologize for the inconvenience.
You wrote this review before trying our product. Our support team sent you an email, and we'll be happy to hear back from you.

trumart

Better set up a campaign yourself or find someone to do it for you! You will get a better results! Just not worth the money!

July 21, 2020

Thank you for your review.
We know that launching a new site and getting the first sales is hard. We have been helping people doing exactly that for the past 8 years building our reputation from the ground up. It would take more time and data for your site to succeed. Feel free to visit us in the future. Good luck!

FUSCI Seated Clothing

Wasted marketing dollars. Do it yourself or get help from a Fiverr freelancer. You'll get far better results with a lot more transparency. Automated robots don't work. I used for 2.5 months. Enough time to prove themselves. Original charge was $120 a month. Then the next months went up to $180. During the last month, my campaign was cut 2 weeks short because they said it was too expensive to attract the target audience. So you need to pay them more before they turn it back on. If you are in business sales are what count. You won't get them from Storeya.

ProPods

UPDATE!
Don't download this app, their team is completely unethical. After leaving this review they threatened me telling me they will refund me my money if I remove the review. After downloading it you'll be prompted to pay extra hidden fees.

really bad app, it will make you spend at least 300 dollars. 120 a month I just paid and then it asks me to upgrade to their deluxe plan and its just absolutely outrageous. If you are getting this app get ready to dump money all over the developer. Im asking shopify for a refund.

March 11, 2020

It's unfortunate that you decided to write a negative review before trying our app.
We never recommend our clients to spend more money before they see a positive return on their ad spend. On the contrary, we lowered the entry bar to a minimum so that anyone can test us out and gradually extend the budget when the results are to his/her satisfaction.
You are welcome to reply to the email we sent you.

supremefinesse

Horrible customer service. I chose the basic $120 plan to start and was charged $335. I was sent setup instructions hours after creating the account. I would not recommend them. Very unprofessional. And the so called positive reviews are from people who don't know anything about marketing and let these people get over on them.

December 25, 2019

You provided us with a site that was offline and online at times and had demo text and images in it and therefore couldn't be promoted. The site was registered 4 days period to signing up and was not indexed on Google yet.
Your account was immediately canceled and fully refunded. We invite you to come back once the store is ready for paid traffic.

Barket

**Dropped from a 2-star to a 1-star review as Storeya just bumped 4 positive reviews above mine.**

I don't normally write app reviews, but I wanted to provide a detailed review of this app as it is a large investment for many small businesses and there are a couple of things I thought it was important for other stores to be aware of.

I used Storeya's Traffic Booster for 2 months, the first month I was on the basic plan, the second month I upgraded to the standard plan.

Results:
1st Month
Paid $178AUD for basic plan. Storeya drove 152 visitors, resulting in 2 sales.

2nd Month
Paid $730AUD for standard plan. Storeya drove 462 visitors, resulting in 9 sales.

Pros:
- Quick & Easy set-up
- Responsive Email Customer Service
- Reporting Dashboard

Cons:
- Delivered about half the traffic they advertise in their marketing (Storeya advertises that the basic plan will drive 250-500 visitors and standard plan will drive 700-1,400 visitors)
- Lack of transparency around the ads they are running on your behalf as they run the campaigns in their own account.
- High-bounce rate of traffic compared to other sources.

General Comments:
I have my suspicions that some of the claims made by storeya in their marketing activities are misleading. For instance they are currently running a video ad on instagram featuring 'Christine Jones' from Zodiacfanatic.com. Christine claims that she is seeing a return of 6.5X ROAS, then in the review posted from zodiac fanatic below they claim a ROI of 13X. Obviously extremely impressive results, but I was a little sceptical. I looked at zodiac fanatics website, which says it is located in New Jersey, USA. However their facebook pages shows that it is managed by 11 people from Israel, the same country that Storeya operates from. Seems unlikely that these are REAL results IMO.

Final comment:
Buyer Beware. If you are going to use this app start with small amounts, and don't expect the incredible results they advertise.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

We think it is important to mention that:
1. We have gained the majority of your sales.
2. We have gained a conversion rate that was twice as high as your general store's conversion rate. You are welcome to use our free Benchmark Hero app in order to improve your store's conversion rate.

As for ZodiacFanatic, they have no issue being a USA company and letting an Israeli company (with team members in Germany and USA) managing their ads and social activities. We do the same for merchants from 186 countries.
Their Shopping ROAS was indeed 13X while their total ROAS was 6.5x, so we kept our ads intact accordingly.

Previous 1 3