StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
May 8, 2022

We're hitting 5x to 8x ROAS using the traffic booster. Highly recommend! Great customer service, too.

People I've Loved
April 27, 2022

Amazing app. We had a dedicated account manager before but now storeya has fully taken over our adwords account saving us heaps of money and generating us more leads then before.

Vivid Ads
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 21, 2022

Storeya is a great app, especially their Traffic Booster for Google Ads. Reliable and brings effects. Also, their customer service is superb. Best way to go if you're looking for automation for Google Ads.

GELAREH
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 18, 2022

Been running StoreYa for a few months now and so far have been really pleased. We are an established brand that's been around for 6 years so that may help with things, but they have consistently been getting a better ROAS than we have been able to get. The only thing is that I wish I had better visual into the campaigns they are running and what the ROAS is on brand campaigns versus shopping, etc. But, when I email them and ask for this data, they do provide it.

Frozen Garden
March 30, 2022

We were a little bit skeptical at first so we started with a very basic plan. However, early on we saw great returns with ROAS above 15X. Then we started spending more gradually. After nearly 6 months we are very excited and ready to go with full investment. We also appreciate the support and feedback from Berk Barokas, our account manager, who has guided and advised us from the very beginning.

CaballoBronco.com
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited August 8, 2022

I've been using Storeya Traffic Booster on 3 stores for Google Ads and recently increased budgets due to the strong performance of their google campaigns. I recommend them for as a high performing partner for management of Google Ads.

Subpod US
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 20, 2022

Skeptical at first, I am converted. My average ROAS is currently 11.2x after just three weeks. Support is good and timely and I feel confident that this is a good investment.

Shamanic Supply
Time spent using app: 23 days
March 15, 2022

Great app indeed. I've used this app for over 2months, and the AVG Roas is over 7X so far. Happy customer

The Daebak Company
March 15, 2022

I was skeptical at first. It sounded too good to be true. I even almost canceled before giving it enough time. SO glad I did not! My sales were up 132% over the previous period last year, and they're not slowing down. Since using the Traffic Booster, I have achieved 5.2x ROAS during the previous nine months. Try it and watch the clicks add up!

Indie Vinyl Den
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 10, 2022

I highly recommend using StoreYa for Google ads! They have done a wonderful job with my Google ads, and I no longer have to manage anything myself. I've averaged 6X ROAS in the 18 months I have been using the Traffic Booster, which is so amazing compared to my other paid advertising that I do on my own. This has been an extremely worthwhile investment in my business! You won't regret working with StoreYa.

Inkwell Threads