Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects

Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects

by Refersion, Inc.

Traffic Control makes creating redirects for your shop easy.

Sidewinder Computers

Bulk upload functionality appears to be broken. "Last line cannot be blank" is what you'll get if you try to use this function. No response from developer. Requesting refund.

Evangeline Specialties

I have a lot of complaints about this app and would not recommend it to anyone. I have the "Premium White Glove Plan + 404 Tracking". Here are the problems I have.
1. I have been getting 404 reports for someone else's website.
- Emailed support but no response.
2. It is impossible to make changes to your account after setup. There is no way to cancel your plan or make subscription changes.
3. Once a redirect is made it cannot be corrected or undone. So if you made a mistake you are screwed. Only way to fix is in shopify under redirects. But your app will still show the incorrect redirect.
4. Logging in to this app is a pain. It doesn't launch in shopify. Instead launches in a separate window/page. You have to type in your website each and every time to login. Very annoying. Password managers will not autofill.
5. There is no way to browse though old redirects made. The site only shows the last 13 404's. It will not display any more than that.

Don't use this app. I made this review because the developer did not respond to my problem. As an alternative I've been using Easy Redirects and so far I like it a lot more.

Sin in Linen

I have run into an issue with this app. I have emailed multiple times, but have not received any response from support. I have tried to track down a phone number, but I cannot find one. I am hoping someone will see this review and reach out, because I have been unable to get anyone to respond to me by contacting support.

BigHatStore

Overall, the program can redirect specified URLs, but does have a few key app errors. However, customer service appears to be non-existent. I've reached out to this service provider on numerous occasions using different means (support screen, emails, etc.) to secure answers to a few questions not covered well in his FAQ and also to address a few key app errors (e.g., Dashboard red bar shows 399 missing link 404 errors, but detailed reporting function only lists 100 missing link URLs -- critical to identifying redirects so that they can be fixed), but have never heard back even once. I've given this service provider 2 stars only because without a means to identify the full list of problematic urls (ie. 404s) in a single listing am not getting the needed functionality to run my business.

Artesanos Design Collection

App works as advertised. Easy to set-up and intuitive to use. Have since stopped using as Shopify allows bulk URL redirects to be uploaded at no cost.

Eyesupply

Found a bug, reached out to support on several occasions. No reply

Champagne Gallery Gifts

Great app. We recommend it for all our clients.
www.eChic.com.au

Bebabotoys

Complete waste of money and time! I found you can do all your redirects for free in another app and it is much easier! i asked for the support didn't hear back! dont waste your money like i stupidly did! Google analytics will show you all your 401 link errors!

Hamika Gothic Fashions

I love this app!!! I had tons of 404s because I deleted a bunch of items from a supplier I stopped using. I just made a csv file and imported them in 3 batches. So easy :-) I had really been stressing seeing visits from bad urls!

www.hamikagothicfashions.com

Panache Living57

Great App! We recommend it for all our clients.
www.echic.com.au