Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects

Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects

by Refersion, Inc.

Traffic Control makes creating redirects for your shop easy.

Sin in Linen

I have run into an issue with this app. I have emailed multiple times, but have not received any response from support. I have tried to track down a phone number, but I cannot find one. I am hoping someone will see this review and reach out, because I have been unable to get anyone to respond to me by contacting support.

BigHatStore

Overall, the program can redirect specified URLs, but does have a few key app errors. However, customer service appears to be non-existent. I've reached out to this service provider on numerous occasions using different means (support screen, emails, etc.) to secure answers to a few questions not covered well in his FAQ and also to address a few key app errors (e.g., Dashboard red bar shows 399 missing link 404 errors, but detailed reporting function only lists 100 missing link URLs -- critical to identifying redirects so that they can be fixed), but have never heard back even once. I've given this service provider 2 stars only because without a means to identify the full list of problematic urls (ie. 404s) in a single listing am not getting the needed functionality to run my business.

Artesanos Design Collection

App works as advertised. Easy to set-up and intuitive to use. Have since stopped using as Shopify allows bulk URL redirects to be uploaded at no cost.

Eyesupply

Found a bug, reached out to support on several occasions. No reply

Champagne Gallery Gifts

Great app. We recommend it for all our clients.
www.eChic.com.au

Bebabotoys

Complete waste of money and time! I found you can do all your redirects for free in another app and it is much easier! i asked for the support didn't hear back! dont waste your money like i stupidly did! Google analytics will show you all your 401 link errors!

Hamika Gothic Fashions

I love this app!!! I had tons of 404s because I deleted a bunch of items from a supplier I stopped using. I just made a csv file and imported them in 3 batches. So easy :-) I had really been stressing seeing visits from bad urls!

www.hamikagothicfashions.com

Panache Living57

Great App! We recommend it for all our clients.
www.echic.com.au

Planet Corroboree Au

Great app, we use it for all our clients.
www.echic.com.au

Bwicked

Great App, simple and effective – we recommend it for all our clients www.echic.com.au

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14