Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects

Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects | Reviews

by Refersion, Inc.

Traffic Control makes creating redirects for your shop easy.

ReaderShop.com.au

Does the job well and is worth the purchase. Interface is clean, intuitive and easy to use.

Tizarre

The app is really worth of what you're paying! We are an online funny t shirts shop in the UK and it made so easy to follow broken links!

Lighting Originals

Alex is great! I have never had such good customer service! He will help you with all your questions and responds immediately! I am in the middle of writing back and forth with him at present because of a mess that my old site was in and he is really helpful! GREAT PRODUCT - great guy! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Ji Ji Kiki

Had a problem with uploading my csv file after Open Office delimited the fields incorrectly-emailed Alex and he sorted it all super fast.

Definitely a must have app and the 404 tracking is really useful too. Not sure that I will continue to pay for it after the 7 day free trial, but it's great to set up redirects for things I missed off of the original upload.

Ji Ji Kiki

WaterCheck.biz

Water Loving Peeps ... SPLASH ... talk about AWESOME !!! This is a must have app if you are changing platforms, have been on the net over time and want to corral your feral URL cats :-) Simple to use, totally effective and you will never ever lose that sale to old URLS sending people to the nasty 404 zone. Must say that the support on this app is awesome too :-)

Yallure

This app is amazing! If you plan to switch from another platform, you need to purchase this app. It will save you hours and days of work. The support provided by Alex was great.

discoverattic

Migrating from another platform I was worried about the 700+ redirects that I would need to create manually in Shopify. I found this app and all went well, however Shopify were having issues with their redirects engine at the time which meant that all redirects, however created (using this app or manually in Shopify) were not working. Alex was great in helping me troubleshoot the problems, clear the database from my first atempt and re-import the redirects. He was outstanding and I feel very confident with his support. Thanks Alex!

Scrapbooking for Less

This is a MUST HAVE app for anyone switching platforms. We just switched over from BigCommerce over to Shopify and this app has saved hours and hours of work with our 301 redirects. I also love the 404 notifications. One of our biggest worries about changing platforms was losing our valuable history with the search engines. This application is worth its price in gold! ...and so far the service has been really great too. I highly recommend this...it is worth it!

Executive Accessories

If you are migrating products from an existing website to a new Shopify site then Traffic Control is a must-have app. It is easy to use and reasonably priced. We started off with a bulk redirect of about 1500 pages and have been using the additional feature of redirecting 404s as they happen. Alex also provides excellent support. Love it!