Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects

Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects | Reviews

by Refersion, Inc.

Traffic Control makes creating redirects for your shop easy.

Donostia Foods

This app helped me move a large number of redirects from our old URL to our new one quickly and easily. Straightforward and simple to use. If you're changing domains, this app is the right choice to redirect everything efficiently.

cornflowerblue

This app was perfect. We had many URL's to redirect and it saved me loads of time. Thanks!

PureModern

Perfect for anyone having just moved to a new platform and needing insight about dead pages / 404s .... A quick look at the daily 404 error report allows you to address these errors in no time at all. Works exactly as advertised.

The Alley Chicago

This is great for transitioning from a different shopping cart to Shopify. Great customer service if you have any issues. Incredibly quick. Saved me literally hours of work, if not weeks of work. Thank you!

Euro Kids Clothing and Accessories

This App is great migrating my store was a lot more involved than i anticipated but this app made it so much easier considering i had 550 redirects!! Also Alex was very prompt in getting back to me with questions

Seed World

This tool is a great time saver and a most have for anyone seeking effortless redirects. Customer service from Alex was fast and effective. Ty Alex!!

Highly Recommended....

Original Oil & Acrylic Paintings by The Painting Co.

Great app! Really quick and easy to use. Alex was hugely helpful in getting this setup and helping me create an a re-direct from my old url.

Original Oil & Acrylic Paintings by The Painting Co.

PedalsnPickups.com

A vital app if you are moving to shopify from another platform. Easy to use and great support

Vintage Equestrian | Stock Pins | Vintage Jewellery

The support on this app is fantastic. I am still getting to grips with my site and it's 404 faults, but I know I will get there with the great reviews left by others, and great support from Alex.