Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects

Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects

by Refersion, Inc.

Traffic Control makes creating redirects for your shop easy.

Urbanindustrystore

A brilliant app that's been running since we started our store. It's allowed us to keep on top of 404's with ease, outputting a report of all errors as often as you like. We'd recommend this app for sure.

Storkbabygiftbaskets

Great App! Easy to install...love it!

Croc Stock And Barra

Great app, seamlessly moved our old website to our new shopify site!

Nicmosse

Fantastic app for managing a large number of redirects and it's really helpful at identifying ongoing "404 page not found" errors. Very happy with it.... nicholasmosse.com

Surgicalcapscom

awesome worked perfect still working today redirecting 4000 moves? easy to use and we jump 2 different platforms in 2 years so a lot of redirecting, fixing... simply works - surgicalcaps.com

Socks By My Foot Fetish

I first used the bulk redirects which went really well but I needed more time for the money. Then I realized I needed to make more changes as people were using old bookmarks from my prior store that did not exist. I needed to make new ones. This is when I added the monthly correction to my plan as well.

Now all I need to do is figure out how to stop 404's from happening when all the content is gone. I guess I need to make a page for all sold out designs? That is a question for support!

Wall Chick 2

Never replied to my issue. Paid $39 and now I'm moving to a competitor and paying again.

Bodyawareusa

Awful, negligible instructions, assumes everyone is an expert programmer. I have no idea where to get a site map of my original site, it just assumes you have one. The worse thing this app want to charge you $39 to try it for 5 minutes. I sincerely hope they don't charge me, I have deleted the app immediately as it not a usable application.

Dark Elf Dice

Wonderful app! The bulk upload feature literally saved me hours and hours of work. I had a question and Alex responded to me within minutes and really went above and beyond to help me out. Unbelievable customer service! 5 Stars.

Airsoft Atlanta

Easy to use app for mass uploading lots of 301s. Cranked out over 1000 in a couple of hours. Use the CSV file macro formular =RIGHT(B4,LEN(B4)-FIND(".com",B4)-3) to quickly erase URL prefixes in your spreadsheet. The 404 list is awesome for monitoring and updating as needed.