Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects

Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects

by Refersion, Inc.

Traffic Control makes creating redirects for your shop easy.

Ultrafino

Very good app. Simple and easy to use. Helped me move from the aspdotnetstorefront platform to the Shopify platform. I even had to change domains from ultrafinopanamahat.com to ultrafino.com and this made the changes and redirects seamless. 404 email reports are awesome as well.

Spoiledbrat Co Uk

Really good, easy to use app. Essential if you are moving your site from a different platform.

Audiotron2

This app is easy to use, and gives you the ability to create nice clean domain.com/mens type URLs for cleaner advertising/sharing! Good stuff. :)

Gentlemanjoe

This app is incredible! I would definitely recommend it to anyone. It makes tracking 404 Errors a breeze! Thank you!

Universal Mania

Excellent tool. We easily transferred our UniversalMania.com site and didn't have to worry about all the 404 errors.

Sticky Wicky

Love this tool - we use it any time a website is replacing an old site. eChic.com.au for ....

Earthled

Simply the best 404 redirect tool out there an invaluable resource for our team.

Bornxs

Works great, made it so much easier to transfer our site over to Shopify. Didn't have to worry about the mess of tracking 404 Errors!

420science

CSV Import for redirects? Yes please! Made my life so much easier.

Huggalugs Test

We have a lot of product and this sure made redirects a lot easier to do.