Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects

Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects

by Refersion, Inc.

Traffic Control makes creating redirects for your shop easy.

Tiesncuffs

Great app - make life a hell of lot easier here at www.tiesncuffs.com.au

Zeldassong

Worked so quickly and easily, I wasn't sure it was done. Such an unusual experience in the world of ecomm....much appreciated!

Eofficedirect

This app was extremely helpful in correcting our numerous 404 errors! Would recommend this app to anyone facing similar issues. Couldn't manage to find a better alternative anywhere

Beaddangledesign

I installed this app because I had over 1700 products in a sold collection on my website. I was always afraid to delete any products because I didn't want any 404 errors but since I found this app I was able to redirect all 1700 items without getting any 404 errors. This app let me clean up my website and remove all these products with just a CSV file which was so easy to do. The CSV file took me a little while because of the amount of products but it all went through and it didn't take 8 hours at all, it took like an 1-1/2 for 1700 products to go through. This app was a god sent and Lukas responded to my email that day. If you are worried about 404 errors than you should invest in this app. I highly recommend it. It's worth every penny.

Laura D.
Bead Dangle Design

Wrestlinggear Com

After a brief learning curve this app works nicely. Just make sure you leave yourself some time to allow them to process the re-directs. And make sure it loads the url successfully. Now it's my goto source for bulk redirects - fixed over 600 redirects today with relative ease.

Jeff Pape
WrestlingGear.Com, Ltd

Jacquis Preemie Pride

Works great! I haven't had any problems and 404 changes are made immediately!

Vintage Venus

We use this app for every client we help move to Shopify - it is by far the easiest way to avoid broken links. www.eChic.com.au for www.venusintransit.com.au

Supplementsource

A must have app for Shopify, works amazing!

Dollarhobbyz

It does everything I need it to do - and Alex is super responsive and helpful.

Bowtieclubdotcom

Great app that really helped me make my transition from an old website to shopify! Really love that it lets me know when someone uses a broken link and then the app makes it super easy to setup a new link.