Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects

Traffic Control makes creating redirects for your shop easy.

From $4/month. Additional charges may apply.

Worldwide Cyclery

Very easy app to use and the support I have received is great. I would definitely recommend this app for anyone looking to do simple redirects or a larger list.

4salon

Terrible customer service that refused to call me during a crisis and instead sent an email stating that he'll "get back to me sometime later," which he never did. Would give wishy washy answers such as "that's probably why its doing it" when I asked technical questions about issues this app was giving us. We paid for the 1 year subscription, so it's very disappointing that the service is so bad for an app that is not very user friendly.

Hello Dad

This is a great app that makes it extremely easy to create redirects.

Support has also been rock solid.

Mandysmoon

This app was a lifesaver...just moved my big store to Shopify and had thousands of redirects. I was able to bulk upload them all at once and made an almost seamless transition from my old site to my new Shopify store. I love that it picks up any 404s that come in, I've been able to check daily and easily create any new redirects that are needed. In the beginning when I was figuring out how to do the bulk uploads I had a lot of questions which were answered immediately...excellent customer service. Can't say enough good things about this app!

Aquaplantas

Very good product and customer service.

St Augustine Lions

I'm finding this app to be interesting. It spots 404 errors that Google Search Console and Screaming Frog don't catch. Support is good. It's a keeper.

Aheirloom

Works as advertised, and support gets back to you fast if you run into any troubles or have questions.

Our handful of redirects quickly turned into just over 1,000 as we overhauled our Shopify site. I think I would still be in the regular Shopify interface, painfully adding redirects one by one if it wasn't for this app. One CSV upload, and done. Awesome.

We opted for the one time $39 buy, and couldn't be happier. Thanks Alex!

SKINourishment, Inc.

This app is great for when moving sites however, it's not reasonable for long term use with the pricing plan. It's also very simple and straight forward to use.

The support is top-notch and the app now does have support to show you what has been fixed and what has not been fixed!

Spy-Tronix Security Warehouse

This app is amazing! If you plan to switch from another platform, you need to purchase this app. It will save you hours and days of work. The support provided by Alex was great.

Ron Bennett Menswear

We are huge fans of this app - it lets our Clients avoid losing SEO rank when transferring to Shopify
www.eChic.com.au for Ron Bennett