Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects

Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects

by Refersion, Inc.

Traffic Control makes creating redirects for your shop easy.

Eron Johnson Antiques

Very happy with this app. We have used it for about 5000 redirects to date and it made the process much easier. I have contacted support a couple of times and the response from Alex was very quick and helpful.

TC Straps

I moved 3 stores to Shopify from another platform and was worried that I might lose some people due to bad links on Google. It turns out that there was no problem at all.....was able to put in all the necessary links and manually insert a few as they popped up (pin intended)

I had a Tech question and it was answered the same afternoon....a great app for your store.

80sTees.com, Inc.

We originally used this app to bulk upload about 25,000 redirects, it wouldn't let us. Then we tried smaller chunks and it seemed to work, but took forever. At that point we kinda gave up on the app for a few months. That was until we needed to search our redirects. Since Shopify doesn't let you search them in the admin, this app worked wonders. That's what we mainly use it for, to search our 27,000 redirects and manage them. We had to contact the app developer and they helped us out with very friendly and courteous service.

Soundiron

We migrated our store from Wordpress to Shopify, with over 100 products and hundreds of active redirects. Traffic Control made avoiding broken links so much easier and helped make the whole transition process much smoother. Highly recommended.

Lampsusa Com

Saved us a ton of time. It is essential to redirect your old pages, especially if changing platforms. TC gives you the ability to bulk upload all your redirects. Shopify should include this but since it does not, this app is a great solution. Highly recommended.

Chicago Music Exchange

This app is very useful for a few reasons: 1) When we switched to Shopify, we had thousands of pages to redirect and this made it easy. 2) Shopify makes it difficult to search for, delete, and make changes to existing redirects. Traffic Control fixes that for us. 3) Traffic control support is super quick to respond and helpful whenever I have questions.

Roderick MacIver Arts

I've had this app for several months and it seems to work wel.

Rod MacIver

Vintage Vixen Clothing LLC --- 941.627.2254

We got help from Alex even on Sunday afternoon of Labor Day weekend. Five-star service!

Lucky Scooters

This app has worked flawlessly! Alex has been tremendous in support as well. Excellent and timely communication.

Garden Tool Company

Great App! I just moved our site to shopify and had 552 redirects...Traffic Control handled it is less than a half hour.