Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects

Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects

by Refersion, Inc.

Traffic Control makes creating redirects for your shop easy.

Evangeline Specialties

I have a lot of complaints about this app and would not recommend it to anyone. I have the "Premium White Glove Plan + 404 Tracking". Here are the problems I have.
1. I have been getting 404 reports for someone else's website.
- Emailed support but no response.
2. It is impossible to make changes to your account after setup. There is no way to cancel your plan or make subscription changes.
3. Once a redirect is made it cannot be corrected or undone. So if you made a mistake you are screwed. Only way to fix is in shopify under redirects. But your app will still show the incorrect redirect.
4. Logging in to this app is a pain. It doesn't launch in shopify. Instead launches in a separate window/page. You have to type in your website each and every time to login. Very annoying. Password managers will not autofill.
5. There is no way to browse though old redirects made. The site only shows the last 13 404's. It will not display any more than that.

Don't use this app. I made this review because the developer did not respond to my problem. As an alternative I've been using Easy Redirects and so far I like it a lot more.

Sin in Linen

I have run into an issue with this app. I have emailed multiple times, but have not received any response from support. I have tried to track down a phone number, but I cannot find one. I am hoping someone will see this review and reach out, because I have been unable to get anyone to respond to me by contacting support.

Eyesupply

Found a bug, reached out to support on several occasions. No reply

Bebabotoys

Complete waste of money and time! I found you can do all your redirects for free in another app and it is much easier! i asked for the support didn't hear back! dont waste your money like i stupidly did! Google analytics will show you all your 401 link errors!

Wall Chick 2

Never replied to my issue. Paid $39 and now I'm moving to a competitor and paying again.

Bodyawareusa

Awful, negligible instructions, assumes everyone is an expert programmer. I have no idea where to get a site map of my original site, it just assumes you have one. The worse thing this app want to charge you $39 to try it for 5 minutes. I sincerely hope they don't charge me, I have deleted the app immediately as it not a usable application.

4salon

Terrible customer service that refused to call me during a crisis and instead sent an email stating that he'll "get back to me sometime later," which he never did. Would give wishy washy answers such as "that's probably why its doing it" when I asked technical questions about issues this app was giving us. We paid for the 1 year subscription, so it's very disappointing that the service is so bad for an app that is not very user friendly.

eSmøg.dk | E-Cigaret Shop

Too many issues with the app. We had to redo all the links over and over again and were both in contact with shopify and the app developer countless of times.

All in all we have wasted way to much time. It would actually had been faster doing it manually now that we look back on it as it has taken us insainly amount of time fixing all the issues.

One of the issue was when it said it was done it wasnt, so we had manually delete the links and add them again for them to appear.

one of many.. I am definately not happy with my experience with this app, as It has cost salary pay to my employee 50 times more due to this app.

Winesisters

This app is ridiculously slow and what absoluttely worse is, it created redirects for pages like women boots and hot dresses we don't have even have in our online winestore nor included in the CSV with all the redirects we made for this purpose :( I'm removing it from now.