Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects

Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects

by Refersion, Inc.

Traffic Control makes creating redirects for your shop easy.

Artesanos Design Collection

App works as advertised. Easy to set-up and intuitive to use. Have since stopped using as Shopify allows bulk URL redirects to be uploaded at no cost.

Glama Mama Maternity

Originally used this when we migrated our website to Shopify and it saved a lot of work.

Wrestlinggear Com

After a brief learning curve this app works nicely. Just make sure you leave yourself some time to allow them to process the re-directs. And make sure it loads the url successfully. Now it's my goto source for bulk redirects - fixed over 600 redirects today with relative ease.

Jeff Pape
WrestlingGear.Com, Ltd

Aheirloom

Works as advertised, and support gets back to you fast if you run into any troubles or have questions.

Our handful of redirects quickly turned into just over 1,000 as we overhauled our Shopify site. I think I would still be in the regular Shopify interface, painfully adding redirects one by one if it wasn't for this app. One CSV upload, and done. Awesome.

We opted for the one time $39 buy, and couldn't be happier. Thanks Alex!

Critical Cycles

Redirects are obviously a huge concern with a site migration. This app totally alleviated that concern. Easy to use, although the developer has not been able to help us (and seemingly many other customers) with marking bad links as fixed once they are redirected. The issue is that we are not totally sure if any of our bad links are unsolved.

ROSE MORRIS

Very useful app - easy to use and quick response to a query

Highly recommended

Guided

Traffic Control was very useful in migrating my site to Shopify. Support is very responsive.

GuidedProducts.com

80sTees.com, Inc.

We originally used this app to bulk upload about 25,000 redirects, it wouldn't let us. Then we tried smaller chunks and it seemed to work, but took forever. At that point we kinda gave up on the app for a few months. That was until we needed to search our redirects. Since Shopify doesn't let you search them in the admin, this app worked wonders. That's what we mainly use it for, to search our 27,000 redirects and manage them. We had to contact the app developer and they helped us out with very friendly and courteous service.

Ji Ji Kiki

Had a problem with uploading my csv file after Open Office delimited the fields incorrectly-emailed Alex and he sorted it all super fast.

Definitely a must have app and the 404 tracking is really useful too. Not sure that I will continue to pay for it after the 7 day free trial, but it's great to set up redirects for things I missed off of the original upload.