Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects

Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects

by Refersion, Inc.

Traffic Control makes creating redirects for your shop easy.

Champagne Gallery Gifts

Great app. We recommend it for all our clients.
www.eChic.com.au

Hamika Gothic Fashions

I love this app!!! I had tons of 404s because I deleted a bunch of items from a supplier I stopped using. I just made a csv file and imported them in 3 batches. So easy :-) I had really been stressing seeing visits from bad urls!

www.hamikagothicfashions.com

Panache Living57

Great App! We recommend it for all our clients.
www.echic.com.au

Planet Corroboree Au

Great app, we use it for all our clients.
www.echic.com.au

Bwicked

Great App, simple and effective – we recommend it for all our clients www.echic.com.au

Tutu Irresistible Boutique Au

Great App, makes managing 301 redirects a breeze – we recommend it for all our clients www.echic.com.au

Mobile Eye Clinic Au

Great App, makes managing 301 redirects a breeze – we recommend it for all our clients ww.echic.coom.au

Safariworks Taxidermy Sales

Big time saver with redirects and fixing 404 errors.

Cooks Hill Galleries

This is an excellent program for managing 404's AND was particularly helpful for us in migrating to Shopify from another platform as we had to create almost 3000 redirects!

Scarbrough Faire

We currently have three different stores on the Shopify platform, and if we could only have one app, Traffic Control - Bulk Redirects would be it. This app has proven to be a lifesaver, and is worth far more than the developers' charge. I can't imagine having to submit thousands of 301 redirects one at a time. This app is easy to use and has saved us an amazing amount of time. Customer support is outstanding, and Alex has really helped us out. Great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12