Generate unlimited redirects for your shop automatically using a simple feed.
Never lose orders again due to 404 error pages.
Easy To Use
Manage redirects seamlessly through an easy to use platform.
About Traffic Control‑Bulk Redirects
Create thousands of redirects in minutes! Traffic Control makes creating redirects for your shop easy. Either create a redirect manually or upload a simple feed to create them in bulk.
Here is how some of our customers are using Traffic Control:
- Redirecting users that are being sent to old shopping cart pages.
- Correcting mass 404s due to moving from a different shopping cart solution.
- Fixing old affiliate links that are sending users to the wrong landing pages.
- Creating vanity URLs for marketing campaigns.
Here are some additional features that you can expect in Traffic Control.
See all of your redirects in one place.
Searching and viewing your existing redirects is easy with Traffic Control. Search by your own criteria to find the redirect that you're looking for.
Anyone can build a bulk feed.
We have step-by-step instructions ready for you on how you can build a feed with as many redirects as you need. Then, all you have to do is upload it and Traffic Control will process it in the background!
If you're stuck we're here to help and listen. Just click on the little badge on the right of your screen within Traffic Control to contact us or to submit a feature request. We'll get back to you within 24-hours.
$39 one-time with 7 days of 404 tracking
Full access to bulk redirects.
Ability to request redirects to be mapped at $0.12/each.
Free 404 tracking for 7 days
$149 (one-time) with 1 year of 404 tracking
Full access to bulk redirects.
1,250 mapped URLs ($0.10/each thereafter)
Free 404 tracking for 12 months
Priority redirect processing
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 138 reviews
Most recent reviews
I have a lot of complaints about this app and would not recommend it to anyone. I have the "Premium White Glove Plan + 404 Tracking". Here are the problems I have.
1. I have been getting 404 reports for someone else's website.
- Emailed support but no response.
2. It is impossible to make changes to your account after setup. There is no way to cancel your plan or make subscription changes.
3. Once a redirect is made it cannot be corrected or undone. So if you made a mistake you are screwed. Only way to fix is in shopify under redirects. But your app will still show the incorrect redirect.
4. Logging in to this app is a pain. It doesn't launch in shopify. Instead launches in a separate window/page. You have to type in your website each and every time to login. Very annoying. Password managers will not autofill.
5. There is no way to browse though old redirects made. The site only shows the last 13 404's. It will not display any more than that.
Don't use this app. I made this review because the developer did not respond to my problem. As an alternative I've been using Easy Redirects and so far I like it a lot more.
Sin in Linen
I have run into an issue with this app. I have emailed multiple times, but have not received any response from support. I have tried to track down a phone number, but I cannot find one. I am hoping someone will see this review and reach out, because I have been unable to get anyone to respond to me by contacting support.
Overall, the program can redirect specified URLs, but does have a few key app errors. However, customer service appears to be non-existent. I've reached out to this service provider on numerous occasions using different means (support screen, emails, etc.) to secure answers to a few questions not covered well in his FAQ and also to address a few key app errors (e.g., Dashboard red bar shows 399 missing link 404 errors, but detailed reporting function only lists 100 missing link URLs -- critical to identifying redirects so that they can be fixed), but have never heard back even once. I've given this service provider 2 stars only because without a means to identify the full list of problematic urls (ie. 404s) in a single listing am not getting the needed functionality to run my business.