Traffic Guard

Traffic Guard

by Oriontec

Block or redirect users based on their IP and geolocation

Coca Beauty

Amazing customer support! Definitely recommend to anyone looking to protect their store from pesky bots or different countries.

Nayiri

Really great tool! Well made, works as described. It bocks traffic from unwanted IP's or locations. Good if you don't want traffic from specific location. In my case, I only want traffic from 1 country, so I can block the rest. UI is well made, not complicated as other apps I have in my store.

BYCHARI

The app does exactly what it is set up to do. I set up my rule and you can see the daily traffic when you open the app. Support is incredible and if you have any question at all, Rich is there to help. I had a very specific request and Rich provided the information I needed in order to fully set up traffic guard.

Dermadry

Very happy about Traffic Guard. The app did what it had to do, the customer service was also very reactive when I had a question...

For the price, I couldn't ask for anything more.

The Lighting Outlet

Great app and great customer support.
I needed help with a request and they went above and beyond to help.
Keep up the great work guys.

LEDD Empowered Inc.

Very solid - Tested and verified - if you have any questions test it with a VPN! I would really really recommend this APP 100%

I just wish it had more options & Features example:

Photos lock - specific pages re-direct etc, etc

My Event Decor

For the past three months I had seen my bounce rate rise and it was only checking the Geo location city in Google Analytics that I discovered it was actually bot visits from a certain American city. They had increased so much that a month ago this location was responsible for sending 12% of "visitors, and for today alone, 36% to my website.
By simply installing Traffic Guard and blocking this city, plus a country who seems to send me daily questionable SEO offers, they are no longer reaching my website and my bounce rate is already decreasing. Thank you Traffic Guard!

Texturingxyz

Simply the best app to track and block IP.
We use it to block some fraudulent customers based on single IP and geo.
The support is great, fast and super efficient too. I would recommend this to anyone having issues with frauds, or anyone in need of accurate statistics on their visitors for your marketing campaigns.

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

Perfect for blocking unwanted traffic

Brave Trendy

Amazing app, easy to set up with an incredible customer support! It absolutely does everything perfectly as described and also very user-friendly! Download now!

Previous 1