Language Translate ‑ Transcy

Language Translate ‑ Transcy

by Transcy

Translate store into multiple languages and convert currency

InsaneStick

The idea is good. The service, in fact, is very useful. The word limit is also Ok. But, when it comes to manually edit the languages. It gave me various problems. Copy and Paste of external text can´t be done with formatting, images (Gifs) I tried to upload also could not be uploaded. I had to change the HTML code directly. When changed only the HTML code it did not allow me to save what I had changed. So I had to change also the normal text. The client service was good. Not too useful at first, but it is an extra to highlight on the service.

July 26, 2021

Hi Mario,

Here's Matthew from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

For your issue that "Copy and Paste of external text can´t be done with formatting", as usual our app will automatically detect the relevant text from your default language and translate it into target language. If you copy and paste the external text into the edit section, it will result in wrong format.

However, for this specific case, you please let us know what external text you copy and paste in details so that we can check it further and try to help you if possible. My colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Matthew

EverSince Inc

(Updated Review) This is a basic translation app. It will not allow you to translate 3rd party elements which the development team mentioned that there are limitations although it is not stated on their support page or on the Shopify app page. So if you are looking to do so, I will highly recommend using Weglot instead. Weglot does not have any problem translating 3rd party elements. However, the customer service is pretty good given that they took the initiative to call me to explain and were willing to provide a refund.

May 23, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Wilson from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team.

I received your complaint concerning your issue as unable to edit third party element, so I'm sorry that the service did not live up to those goals for you. I will make every effort to address this issue in order to make sure that it does not happen again for you or our other visitors.

Although it can't make up for your poor experience, I would like to offer you a refund as an apology. Thank you for bringing the problem to our attention.

If you have any questions or comments for us, please feel free to contact us at any time via our 24/7 live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards
Wilson

Nataoka bali

So far so good, it does the job. Support was very helpful and help me to solve my problem. After usage, I could realise that the app is very, like very heavy on the website and slow it down a lot. 600ms download time, really?????

March 16, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Bethany from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thanks for your feedback about our app.

In relation to your issue as the slow loading speed, we're glad to inform that our updated version has resolved this issue. My colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Bethany

The Secret Gardens

App provides a good level of content translation. It would be nice if it handeled better the checkout translation, because we didn't get it to work for our shop even with the help of app support.

January 24, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Jessica from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

As we have checked your case and seen that my colleague has already responsed you. We informed you that there was the problem with the theme in re-directing the check out url. It would be great if you could help us to contact the theme developer or cc the theme developer in the email thread. So that we could have a further discuss on how to have the issue solved.

If you have further query, please contact us in the email thread or send the new ticket to our support mail: support@fireapps.io. We are always available to support your issue.

Jessica

XIE XIE TEA TAIPEI

Since we bought and paid this app for our site. I have panic attack every week... On one side, I'm super grateful that they can respond my questions during working hour in the u.s. time and they are trying their best to help me. but on the other side... This app constantly has problems and I spend so much time talking to the custom service person on a daily basis. I have other jobs to be done... It's really stressful that I have to worry and make sure noting going wrong every second...

January 21, 2021

Hi there,

As we have checked your case and seen that my colleague has fixed your issue already. However we realized that there is one issue coming from your theme provider, so please ask them for further support. All things considered, we will note your issue and are trying to improve it to make sure it will not happen again.

Also, you are having an active chat with my colleague, please ask them if you need further support. We are always available to support your issue.

Jessica

Ocean Lab Brewing Co.

There are a few things to watch out for before getting this app.

1. You can't place the switcher wherever you want.

This meant that, even though I'm a fully capable developer, I had to wait 2 days for them to place the switcher on my header since my "automatic" Venue theme installation was broken.

Once completed, it was not well place and the font size was different to my other nav links. It was also incorrectly configured since I don't support different currencies. And as soon as I turned off the currency setting, it broke again.

You are powerless here. If you're not tech savvy and don't mind waiting for support. You're good to go.

2. You can't turn off translations once they go off. Seriously. No backsies.

We had 500+ products translated to Spanish all at once and there was no way of saying "hey, I actually don't want those, let's put those translations back to the default language and only keep the home page translations for Spanish" or "I actually only want these 10 products translated to Spanish, ignore the rest". Nope, you are done my friend. You see those 400,000 translations we've made? Yeah, now go one by one and correct the translation mistakes (Who has that kind of time?). So yeah, you got me. Keep your – as stated repeatedly – non-refundable $60 bucks, I'm out!

Please beware. I think the reviewers here are not seeing how devastatingly awful this app can be as you scale your business, since most of their stores are so early-stage. If your business is serious about translations, this is NOT the app for you.

Who is this app is for?

If you have 1-10 products on your store and can afford fixing all the translations as soon as you "translate all products", this app is perfect for you.

September 16, 2020

Hello Matias,

Here is Seri from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience that have caused to you.

After checking your feedback carefully, below are my comments:

Firstly, about the switcher, we sincerely apologize for late fix regarding the embedded problem because our Development team did not work during weekend. I see you said that the switcher was not well placed, and not fit the font size. So could you please tell me more details about it to assist further? Which position do you want to place your switcher, and which font size do you want it to be?

Secondly, about the problem that the switcher was broken when turning off currency option, I have tried to turn off it from my end, and was not able to reproduce it. Thus, would you mind to try it on your site again, and let me know if the issue still persists?

Thirdly, about the translation concern, once pages are translated, it will be saved on your Shopify store. I really sorry that at the moment, we can not choose which specific page to translate or not. Therefore, I am going to forward this idea to our Business Development team to consider it in our future release.

Also, I see that you have removed all the targeted languages that you added previously, so may I know if there is anything I can help at this point?

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Warmest regards,
Seri

Orucase

It works. But the interface is not that intuitive, and you can easily overwrite your first free 100,000 words and then have to spend more to re-translate your store.

August 18, 2020

Hi Colonel,

I'm Johnson from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I'm very sorry for the inconvenience has caused to you.

As I checked your concern, you were in Starter plan with 100,000 available words, however, you intended to translate most of pages with 2 languages which contained more than 100,000 words, so this intention will be impossible. Therefore, please consider to buy more words to translate all pages.

Besides, you can go to "Translate store" menu to check which pages have been translated or not. With some pages under "Translating" status, you can buy more words to continuously translate, and this process does not count more available words until it is being translated completely.

As we are having an active conversation, I will keep contacting you there.

Johnson