Traduction de la langue,devise

Traduction de la langue,devise

Forfait gratuit disponible. Essai gratuit de 14 jours.
Note (4,9)
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 26 janvier 2023

Fantástico!! Agradeço ao Nicky que me atendeu com muita gentileza e me ajudou a resolver minhas dúvidas.

Prime Bracelet
Brésil
26 janvier 2023

Our agent, Vani, was helpful in setting up the app to work for our cite and the process was complete in just minutes.

Lili Creation
États-Unis
26 janvier 2023

We use Transcy to make translation of our Polish-English Shopify based e-commerce website. Everything is alright with the app. What's the real benefit is that they provide the best customer support I've ever had. They are always open and friendly, reply very fast and concise, their answers are very helpful to fix the problems and clarify questions. I appreciate it very much!

JAVA COFFEE
Pologne
26 janvier 2023

Some questions about old translations, few chats later, got a video and an explanation all done ! Super Raymond, give him a promotion :)

Magnus Watch
Pays-Bas
25 janvier 2023

Let me tell you all about Shen she came and showed out honey!!! she helped me with two different apps and got me all together. The customer service was top notch. Thank you so much again!!

God's Ambassador
États-Unis
Modifié le 25 janvier 2023

Thank You Cassie for help , I a very happyy with app its truly work and its very easy!

IrenFaber
Ukraine
25 janvier 2023

Great support. Very responsive, fast and efficient.
Eloise and the development team have assisted me every time I needed help!

Oikon B.V.
Pays-Bas

Circle of Memories
France
25 janvier 2023

Very practical, the staff are always here to help you go trough any matters and this will help your customers to easily change the language.

Diane von Furstenberg Belgium