Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
11 août 2023

I wanted to be able to give customers or shoppers the ability to browse the website in their own language or currency. Being able to translate the website to one's own language helps to increase your market size aka who you will be able to sell to and make more revenue as well as solve their problems.

I didn't want language or currency to be a factor in not making a purchase. So I went ahead and searched language translation apps for Shopify.

At first it was a bit confusing on how to make all the translations go through, but after a week and a half of going back and forth with the customer support team, I was able to make my vision into a reality.

The customer support team is super friendly, helpful, fast to respond, as well as there to support even during my time to sleep at night!

Highly recommend.

ARMOURED THREADS
États-Unis
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 17 août 2023

Hi Armoured,

I'm Kaylin from Transcy. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards
Kaylin

30 septembre 2023

All my problems were solved and Charlotte, who helped me, showed additional support by expressing her opinion and giving tips on what I could improve in my store. I am very grateful for such professional service.

Tyrkulu
Pologne
OneCommerce.io a répondu 4 octobre 2023

Hi there,

Here's Kane from Transcy. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kane

Modifié le 29 mars 2024

Didn't work correctly (only showed 2 currencies on the switcher, but I had selected all currencies)

Switcher is ugly imo as well.

Gamer Tech
Portugal
28 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 29 mars 2024

Hi Miguel,

This is Brian from Transcy and we personally apologize for any inconvenience causing to your experience

- As per check, seem that you have not contacted us via live-chat or email yet so may I know if you had this issue while setting up the app via Quick set-up or directly in our Localization setting?

- Hopefully you can consider reinstalling the app and give us a chance to help you out of this issue.

- One of our colleagues is reaching out you but unsuccessful, she gave you clear explanation on your case, please kindly check your email and let her know if you need further support

Brian

4 décembre 2023

Just install the app to test it on the Growth plan. All the pages were translated well and the support was great.

GraphTech China
Environ 4 heures d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 7 décembre 2023

Hi Dave,

This is Patrick from Transcy. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Patrick

12 novembre 2023

Very useful and complete app. Wish there was more features in the free version :)

SciaticaBelt
Inde
OneCommerce.io a répondu 14 novembre 2023

Hi Ricardo,

Here's Jena from Transcy. Thank you so much for review

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Jena

16 novembre 2023

great service and app works very well

INNAYA HOME
Australie
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 28 novembre 2023

Hi there,

I'm Gemma from Transcy. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Gemma

26 février 2024

非常好的一款翻译软件,值得推荐

ENIGMA ORIENT
Chine
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 5 mars 2024

Hi there,

My name's Selina from Transcy. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Selina

10 février 2024

Réactif et sympathique. Merci à Raith

novaroi
Suisse
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 23 février 2024

Hi there,

Here's Jena from Transcy. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Jena

Modifié le 4 octobre 2023

I am so unsatisfied with that app it's unbelievable! Bugs everywhere, not syncing and and and. I am not getting how 5000 people gave 5 stars when it should be 0.
I am already searching for an alternative because that app is horrible!
There is literally a bug everywhere! There is no AI behind it because the translations to German is worse than a 3 year old kid could do it.
I've contacted the support now 100 times the last year and the bugs showing up again and again. There is always a

The Sharp Knife Club
Autriche
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 6 octobre 2023

Hi Jan,

This is Adela from Transcy and we're truly sorry for any inconvenience causing to your experience

- In relation to AI translation, it's a known issue that we are using an AI Translation System including Google, so sometimes quality will not meet customer's expectation due to specific language/context/situation/business industry. However, we guarantee that the system is being upgraded frequently, and the quality keeps improving when time goes

- For the other issues, we have seen that one of our colleagues is following your case, he gave you a clear explanation as well as solutions for your case, please kindly check your email and let him know if you need further support.

Adela

27 octobre 2023

It's an excellent app. And above all, it has excellent support to answer questions and help with translations. Really a 10!

Tech World
Brésil
OneCommerce.io a répondu 7 novembre 2023

Hi there,

This is Jocelyn from Transcy. Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Jocelyn