Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
16 novembre 2023

Very good customer service, after some issues, the technician Giselle provided very effective help and the processing speed was very fast!!

SimRacingPros
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 28 novembre 2023

Hi there,

Here's Kane from Transcy. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

5 décembre 2023

Royce fixed issue on real time, I am happy with the service given to me. Thank you again

No More Lice
Émirats arabes unis
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Hi Paola,

My name's Selina from Transcy. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Selina

Modifié le 1 février 2024

It's a great app, it is a bit costly, but it's worth it. There is a reason for that many reviews. Also, great customer service, thank you Harwin

Jerba
Suisse
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 20 décembre 2023

Hi Julian,

I'm Bellamy from Transcy. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

5 décembre 2023

Great customer service, Comei was the agent that helped me. I had many questions and things that i needed to be changed she did and she went over and above to help me solve all of my issues. great communication. thanks again

Gesichtsglanz
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Hi there,

Here's Oriana from Transcy. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business

Oriana

24 janvier 2024

This app just does everything what it should do. Especially Comel helped me really well with my concern. The support is 24/7 available.

Pepe the Cat
Allemagne
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 6 février 2024

5 décembre 2023

Works really well and the customer support is amazing! Quick response and good help! :)

Atelier Florentine
Pays-Bas
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Hi Noor,

2 janvier 2024

Very Nice APP!
QUICK AND EFFICIENT SUPPORT even out of working hours.

Q-Tech ®
Espagne
27 jours d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 11 janvier 2024

Hi Federico,

2 novembre 2023

Easy and user-friendly tool. If something doesn't feel so easy, then there are always helpful hands that can assist you 24/7 and help with whatever is needed. For example, I was struggling with some menu translation issues and Comei quickly helped me to resolve them. Overall really happy with the service.

IKON
Lettonie
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 7 novembre 2023

Hi there,

Here's Jena from Transcy. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Jena

30 décembre 2023

We really liked the app, but unfortunately, it doesn't suit our needs. We have built our store using GemPages, and it doesn't allow for manual translations or amendments to translated content on GemPage. This lack of functionality renders app useless. This limitation should be clearly stated in the advertising. They offer a 30-day money-back guarantee; we'll see if this is just a sales tactic or if it's actually honored.

Nordicon Limited
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
17 jours d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 1 janvier 2024

Hi there,

My name's Saha from Transcy. We appreciate your feedback about your experience when using Transcy

In relation to your main concern, because we have not yet integrated with Gempage yet, so you cannot edit its translation manually, the content from third party page builder will be translated automatically by AI translation. However I have noted this point to take it into consideration by planning for this integration in the future update

We have seen that one of our colleagues is following your case, he gave you clear explanation, please kindly check your email and let him know if you need further support.

Saha

13 novembre 2023

Best Translation App on the market. We have received great support from Alene of OneCommerce and are very happy right now! :) Thank you so much!

Seltmann Publishers