Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 5 février 2024

I believed them but the package I had blew up by itself, it wasn't me who canceled it and I didn't realize it, because everything seemed to be working. I contacted them a few times and your agents did not tell me that the problems were related to the basic plan. And as luck would have it, the package I had was increased. I don't like the dishonest process, you no longer deserve the 5 stars I gave.

Kaylabé Produits cosmétiques naturels
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application

Hi Aissata ,

This is Peter from Transcy and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience causing to your experience

- In relation to your main concern that your plan was downgraded to Free plan without your approval. To be specific, we're not allowed or unauthorized to do any actions with your plan, so we're wondering if you have someone else who have the right permission to do it. Also you can recheck with Shopify for further investigation

- We have seen that one of our colleagues is following your case, he gave you clear explanation with the relevant solutions, please kindly check your email and let him know if you need further support.

Peter

10 décembre 2023

Excellent support from Fanny. She got my issue resolved in 10 mins and was very proactive and provided clear instructions and understood my problem immediately. Many Thanks!! Great App.

HomeStonePeace
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Hi there,

This is Kieran from Transcy. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from OneCommerce as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Kieran

Modifié le 1 février 2024

It's a great app, it is a bit costly, but it's worth it. There is a reason for that many reviews. Also, great customer service, thank you Harwin

Jerba
Suisse
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Hi Julian,

I'm Bellamy from Transcy. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Bellamy

29 janvier 2024

Amazing customer support! Got really good help and support all the way.
The app is also truly very good! Im glad to be using it! Pretty sure is the best one out there.

Amin - Argana.se

Argana.se
Suède
Environ 5 heures d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 6 février 2024

Hi there,

I'm Kaylin from Transcy. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards
Kaylin

8 janvier 2024

Thank you for your outstanding support today! I am extremely satisfied with the level of assistance you provided. You took the time to address all of my concerns and ensured that everything was set up perfectly.
Once again, thank you for your help. I truly appreciate it!

JVMC LuXes
États-Unis
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 17 janvier 2024

Hi there,

This is Jocelyn from Transcy. Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Jocelyn

2 février 2024

Giselle and Shiro answered every question I had within minutes. Really great service and the tool is working great as well.

Vultus
Pays-Bas
Environ 19 heures d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 6 février 2024

Hi there,

This is Jocelyn from Transcy. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Jocelyn

8 avril 2024

extremely helpful, especially a guy with a name Cris, solved issue which I was trying to solve by myself for 4 hours

Lebrine
Pologne
Environ 2 heures d’utilisation de l’application
12 janvier 2024

I would definetly recommend, the support team is great, i was helped to set up my store by Tee who made it so easy and straight forward.

PaleraMilano
Italie
Environ 18 heures d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 17 janvier 2024

Hi Patrick,

Here's Oriana from Transcy. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business

Oriana

30 décembre 2023

We really liked the app, but unfortunately, it doesn't suit our needs. We have built our store using GemPages, and it doesn't allow for manual translations or amendments to translated content on GemPage. This lack of functionality renders app useless. This limitation should be clearly stated in the advertising. They offer a 30-day money-back guarantee; we'll see if this is just a sales tactic or if it's actually honored.

Nordicon Limited
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
17 jours d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 1 janvier 2024

Hi there,

My name's Saha from Transcy. We appreciate your feedback about your experience when using Transcy

In relation to your main concern, because we have not yet integrated with Gempage yet, so you cannot edit its translation manually, the content from third party page builder will be translated automatically by AI translation. However I have noted this point to take it into consideration by planning for this integration in the future update

We have seen that one of our colleagues is following your case, he gave you clear explanation, please kindly check your email and let him know if you need further support.

Saha

8 avril 2024

Few issues with the app, and support is not that good.

Casa Essentials
Mexique
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
OneCommerce.io a répondu 9 avril 2024

Hi there,

My name's Brian from Transcy and we're sorry for those inconvenience during using app

For unexpected support from the agent, we will recheck their work carefully and have a proper training to improve the service. Also please believe me that single conversation does not reflect the whole support and product quality we have built for years, hope you sympathize for us

Brian