Avis (5 698)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
9 mai 2022

Scarlett is very nice and supportive for setting up the system! Still need to try the system itself but so far its good.

4Kicks
OneCommerce.io a répondu 10 mai 2022

Hi Kinga,

I'm Marcus. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Marcus

Modifié le 17 février 2021

So far it's good app,i love support team. i will update my review once i finished one month! Thank you Lisa.

BeeDeal UK
OneCommerce.io a répondu 17 février 2021

Hi there,

I'm Muhammad from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Muhammad

1 octobre 2021

The free plan is horrible
my default language is traditional Chinese and add English language.
The AI translate auto translate my brand name (HETKINEN, which is not in Chinese) to English (wait a minute), and I cannot override it. Besides, when I continually add item to cart on the product page, the buy now button wording would duplicate to "buy nowbuy nowbuy nowbuy now buy now. nowbuy now...."

IOSOI Skin Lab
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
OneCommerce.io a répondu 1 octobre 2021

Hi Hiu,

This is Fiona from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience causing to your store.

As I have seen that my colleague has helped you fix your two main issues as following:

1. We keep the brand name "HETKINEN" not being translated, so its meaning will be kept as HETKINEN in English language.

2. The "buy now" button is duplicated "buynow buynow", it's completely fixed, you can recheck all your issues on incognito browser to have the exact result

We have sent you some follow-up emails, please get back to us as soon as possible, so we can help you further until all your issues are completely fixed

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Fiona

2 décembre 2021

Es una app buena y sencilla de usar. Tienen un asistente online (chat/email) que funciona muy bien y responden muy rápido. Tuve varios problemas en la configuración en Shopify y me orientaron como solucionarlo. Las traducciones al Ingles son correctas.

Galería Duván
Espagne
OneCommerce.io a répondu 6 décembre 2021

Hi Salvador,

Here's Jena from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Jena

1 février 2023

Awesome customer service. Aurora was very kind and her response time was very fast. She was able to solve my issues very fast as well. Thank you very much. I highly recommend this app and its customer service.

ap-breaks
Allemagne
OneCommerce.io a répondu 3 février 2023

Hi Andres,

I'm Gemma from Transcy. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Gemma
Transcy by OneCommerce

1 avril 2022

Too many issues with this app. Edits cannot be done on pages done with a PageBuilder, it's not compatible with 3rd party apps. The team tried to solve this and deleted our tab app without our consent to make their app work - if we hadn't asked what they did to make the app work they wouldn't have told us. All in all very unprofessional, low quality auto-translations and basically a waste of 7+ hours. If you're looking for standard translations without the need of editing anything but the standard Shopify theme pages I bet it's fine.

HOUSEOFVINCENT
Danemark
OneCommerce.io a répondu 4 avril 2022

Hi Julie,

This is Kevin and please accept my deepest apology for this inconvenience.

For unexpected support from my agent, I personally talked directly to them in order to avoid it in the future. Also please believe me that single conversation does not reflect the whole support and product quality we have built for years, and I highly appreciate your understanding in this situation.

For automatic translation, we are using an AI Translation System, so sometimes quality will not meet customer's expectation due to specific language or business industry. However, we guarantee that the system is being upgraded frequently, and the quality keeps improving when time goes

As I have seen that my colleague is reaching out you, please let them if you need further support.

Kevin

15 février 2023

Highly recommend this app, smooth and fast. Support handled issues very quickly and resolved all my issues. grateful.

OlyVogue
Chine
OneCommerce.io a répondu 22 février 2023

Hi Jocelyn,

This is Kieran from Transcy. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from OneCommerce as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Kieran
Transcy by OneCommerce

26 janvier 2022

Amazing support! Proactively they reached out to me to help me with the switcher that was not automatically embedded in my theme. They did immediately the required development work.

Boom Spell Cosmetics
Grèce
OneCommerce.io a répondu 27 janvier 2022

Hi Panagiota,

I'm Matthew from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Matthew

13 mars 2022

Lisa helped guide me to successfully apply certain requests for my store, easy steps to follow. I'm impressed with how fast we got it all sorted. Thnak you for your help Lisa (:

Wolf Dream
Australie
OneCommerce.io a répondu 14 mars 2022

Hi Brad,

This is Diego. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Transcy. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Diego

Modifié le 10 décembre 2020

if there was a zero star , i would definitely give them zero , their support team offered me to help installation . after few hours i noticed that they have messed up my store`s coding and my store got broken because of them . as a result , lost few hundreds dollars in sales and now they are just saying sorry . the worst app ever . never go for it .NEVER EVER. (10 of December update to my comment ) I am updating my review again , your technical team says that they want to send me back my subscription fee , how about my 600$ loss because of your technical team mistake , how they let themselves to touch my theme coding ? who gave them the permission to do that ? I have spent 24 hours to check everything to see if it works correctly and now you say you want to send me back my subscription fee ? is that how you support your members , or all of these reviews here that say you have good customer support are fake ? me and everyone else who want to use this app want to see how you cover your own mistake . and then you can ask me again to delete my 1 star review here !!!!! that is when I may delete my review here . not before that. and how you can ask me to re-install back the app ? how could I trust you? Haven’t you done enough with my store ? it looks like a joke , guys never go for them , you might loose whatever you have . guys before fall in trap of 5 stars reviews .read the one star reviews of other people here. (11 of December update to my comment ) still no news about my refund and covering my loss ? they promised us to cover our loss (600 dollar ) and refund our subscription fee ? no news and no one replies .more looks like a scam as so far happened to me . really be careful and do not fall into their traps , I keep updating you here each time .

ShahAdvisor
OneCommerce.io a répondu 9 décembre 2020

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern, your switcher bar has not been shown on your mobile, so we have checked and fixed it already. Unfortunately, because of incompatible between your theme and our code, so the error happened and affected your theme. From our side, once the error happened, we also realized and fixed it by hiding our code as a temporary solution.

However, when our Dev team has been investigating to check and have a resolution, you uninstalled our app already. Could you please consider to re-install our app and let us have the last chance to support you with highest priority? We very much appreciate your business and hope that you will remain a valued customer.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Raymond